Hi, I'm a newbie with a pile of mint condition cards for sale.

Old March 20th 04, 03:40 AM
NeuroManson

Default Hi, I'm a newbie with a pile of mint condition cards for sale.

Hi all. A friend cleaned out his storage shed and gave me his collectors
cards, all neatly arranged in collection binders. There's some random cards
scattered amongst the collections, listed in the collections below.
The details are as follows:

FPG Chris Achilleos (Series 1? 1992 series)
1-90, #52 chase card (silver border), #33 (gold border). FPG Michael Kaluta
1994 1, 34, 73. Extra Chris Achilleos Series 2 #36 card.

FPG Chris Achilleos (Series 2, 1994)
1-29,31-90, #3 chase card (autographed, #249/1000), metalstorm 3-5

FPG Keith Parkinson (Series 1? 1994 series)
1-90, metalstorm 3-5. Mike Ploog #33, 45, 52. Double Vision 3D Damsels #14,
20. Center Stage #56. Olivia series 3 Holochrome 5, #89. Hajime Sorayama
#45, 50, 87, 89, Chrome Creatures 2, 4, 5, 6.

Don Maitz (Series 1? 1994 series)
1-90, MS2, MS 5.

Also, I have an unopened box of FPG Larry Elmore cards, from 1994, 36 packs,
10 cards each.

Feel free to contact me and make an offer if interested. I'm not a collector
myself (I know on average the chase cards run $8-$10 apiece, and a full set
would run $20-$25), but would prefer to sell them to a collector, than risk
selling them off in a yard sale for pocket change. My e-mail addy is
spoogegod -at- comcast.net.

Old March 22nd 04, 08:33 PM
NeuroManson

Alrighty, the Keith Parkinson set has a taker, along with the unopened box.
The remainder are still available.