AFFILIATES & SUPER AFFILIATES (SERIOUS MONEY MAKERS ONLY)

Old July 1st 03, 12:56 PM
MONEY MAKER

Default AFFILIATES & SUPER AFFILIATES (SERIOUS MONEY MAKERS ONLY)

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

The makers of this program have now automated it.
For a fee of only $30 you can get started immediately.

SIMPLY POST TO SUBSCRIBER LIST.

Start Making Money within Minutes.
Visit: http://fortunemaker.net/tv/html/57683.html

PARENTS OF 15-YEAR-OLD FIND $71,000 HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You
most likely have just seen this story recently featured
on a major nightly news program (USA) & on Oprah. His
mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came
across a large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried
beneath some clothes and a skateboard in the back
of the 15-year-old son's closet. Nothing could have
prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the
bag and found it was full of cash. Five-dollar bills,
twenties, fifties and hundreds, all neatly rubber-banded
and labeled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank," says
the 41-year-old woman. "There was over $71,000 in that
bag - that's more than my husband earns in a year."

The woman immediately called her husband at the car
dealership where he worked to tell him what she had
discovered. He came home right away and they drove
together to the boy's school and picked him up. Little
did they suspect that where the money came from was more
shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via e-mail,
a type of "report" to e-mail addresses that he obtained
off the Internet. Every day after school for the past 2
months, he had been doing this right on his computer in
his bedroom.

"I just got the e-mail one day and I figured what the
heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said and
I started sending it out," says the clever 15-year-old.

The e-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained
instructions to send one $5 bill to each person on the
list, then delete the address at the top and move the
other addresses down, and finally to add your name to the
top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive several
thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2 weeks if
you sent out the letter with your name at the top of the
5-addressee list. "I get junk e-mail all the time- and
really did not think it was going to work." the boy
continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the e-mail- the
post office box that his parents had gotten him for his
video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up with
not magazines, but envelopes containing $5 bills.

"About a week later I rode my bike down to the post office
and my box had one magazine and about 300 envelopes stuffed
in it. There was also a yellow slip that said I had to go up
to the post office counter. So thought I was in trouble or
something (laughs)." He goes on- "I went up to the counter
and they had a whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride
back home and empty out my backpack because I could not
carry it all.

" Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out
he e-mail. "The money just kept coming in and I just kept
sorting it and stashing it in the closet, I barely had
time for my homework." He had also been riding his bike
to several of the banks in his area and exchanging the $5
bills for twenties, fifties, and hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious, so I kept
riding to different banks with like five thousand at a
time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the
bank counter that my dad had sent me in to exchange the
money and he was outside waiting for me. One time the lady
gave me a really strange look and told me that she would
not be able to do it for me and my dad would have to come
in and do it, but I just rode to the next bank down the
street (laughs)."

Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be
afraid. The reporting news team examined and investigated
the so-called "chain letter" the boy was sending out and
found that it was not a chain letter at all. In fact, it
was completely legal according to US Postal and Lottery
Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341, or Title 18,
Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal
regulations. Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state
a product or service must be exchanged for money received.

Now automated for a fee of only $30 you can get started
immediately. Money deposited directly into your Storm Pay
or Pay Pal account.

Start Making Money within Minutes.
Visit: http://fortunemaker.net/tv/html/57683.html

Thanks to the computer age and the Internet! Making money
has never been so easy!

Yours in the best of Health, Wealth & Happiness.

Jason