BMI Gaming's 1st Annual Holiday Open House, Sale & Charity Event !

Old October 14th 03, 05:50 PM

Default BMI Gaming's 1st Annual Holiday Open House, Sale & Charity Event !

BMI Gaming 1st Annual Holiday Open House, Sale & Charity Event

--------------------------------------

Our 1st Annual Holiday Open House, Sale & Charity Fundraiser
is scheduled for Saturday, November 1st, 2003 from 12 noon to
10pm. Over 50 games will be on display and many games will be
on special sale throughout the day and night. Normally, we are
closed on weekends, but on this day today you will be able to
view and play our entire inventory of pinball machines, video
games, hockey and other game room items in person!

FREE sodas, popcorn, snacks and other freebies will be given
away throughout the day.

In conjunction with our event, we will be hosting a Fundraiser
to benefit the Palm Beach chapter of the American Cancer Society.

For a ticket donation fee of $20 per person ($10 for children 12
and younger), all donors will be able to play all our games on
the showroom floor FREE for the entire day! And by purchasing
tickets, you are doing a good thing by supporting our local
charity of choice - 75% of all ticket sales will go directly
to the American Cancer Society.

In addition, all donors will get a FREE BMI Gaming gift certificate
valued at $50 good towards the purchase of any of our games (over
$1000, one certificate per game) good for one year, and if you
purchase any game during the event, we will double your certificate
value to $100 and donate and additional $25 to the American Cancer
Society in your name.

Please RSVP for this event (not required) with your name, phone #
and number of people you will be bringing to:

(Special gift for those who RSVP within 3 days prior to event)

What : BMI Gaming's 1st Annual Holiday Open House, Sale and
Charity Event

When : Saturday, November 1st, 2003 | 12 noon to 10 pm

Where : BMI Gaming, Boca Design Center, Buildings 715/716
3500 NW Boca Raton Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33432

Why : Open house to allow the general public weekend access to
inspect and play our large inventory of coin-operated
games (pinball, video, air hockey, etc) and to help
raise funds for our local charities.

How : RSVP via email to:
or just show up!

More information and directions can be found at:

http://www.bmigaming.com/events.htm

BMI Gaming, Inc
http://www.bmigaming.com