Plonk...

Old August 27th 08, 08:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Plonk...

I never gave definitions or alluded to definitions or alluded to
anything about them... all I said was I plonked you from trying to
join the group. By the way, the lesbian thing led us to think the
old Lesbian at the ATM story may be involved here; if not and you are
not Barefoot, then sorry to Barefoot. Actually, I don't think you
are; he give a harder fight and is harder to take down.

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:34:45 -0700, "2008ny"
wrote:

Plonk is a Usenet jargon term for adding a particular poster to one's kill
file such that the poster's future postings are completely ignored. It was
first used in 1989 and by 1994 was a commonly used term on Usenet regarding
kill file additions.

Lets thank Sue H bringing these great terms in out ng lingo.

We bow to you.

Thanks !

Old August 28th 08, 02:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Chip and I have a GREAT group, where its moderated, and we have 85 of
the best members that help each other whenever possible..

Sue, is also one of our members and we just love her and her postings.
The lady is a real collector.

If anyone would like a group where people are your friends and not
your enemies, then....... JOIN US!

Dennis

Owner
Old August 28th 08, 02:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

thanks Dennis.

Old August 28th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

You say censored, I say peaceful place to converse.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Kenneth Zinger" wrote in message
.. .
" wrote in message
Chip and I have a GREAT group, where its moderated

Your group is censored.

Old August 28th 08, 05:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Kenneth Zinger

"Sue H" wrote in message
By the way, the lesbian thing led us to think the
old Lesbian at the ATM story may be involved here; if not and you are not

Barefoot

It is Barefoot.

Old August 28th 08, 05:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Kenneth Zinger

Old August 28th 08, 11:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

I doubt its barefoot. You can tell one of his posts a mile away.
2008ny spells better and uses caps.

I hate to say this...so where did barefoot go??
Old August 28th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Yeah, as we've been discussing behind the scenes, Barefoot also gives
a much more feisty fight. this is just a bored young man with a chip
on his shoulder.

Old August 28th 08, 08:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Well besides that not even making sense, if you are referring to me, I
am not that old. Old enough to tell you to put your jammies on and go
to bed perhaps. Tired yes... tired of the children on here who can't
play nice.... but certainly can hit that bullseye apparently.

Better than being a tired old lady with nothing to say.
Shooting blanks into the night.