Talking President G.W. Bush & Clinton Dolls For Sale

Old September 27th 03, 06:00 PM
Donna

Default Talking President G.W. Bush & Clinton Dolls For Sale

4103
Talking Presidents.Com G. W. Bush Doll
Price: $36.00
GWB0001 No. 3
George W. Bush & William J. ClintonTalking Presidents Action Figures

*These 12" vinyl figures of President George W. Bush and the former President
William J. Clinton looks and sounds like them. They are ready to ship
immediately, and are mint-in-box with batteries inside so that they are ready
to speak immediately when an area of the back is pressed. Each says 17 phrases
that are in their actual voices. Their prices are $36.00 each, or try to win
them on Ebay

*Some of their phrases are political, some patriotic, and others show slips in
English useage such as Bush's misuse of subliminal or "Put food on your
family." A few sample phrases are "Terrorism will not stand!", and "The
presidency is more than an honor, it is more than an office, it is a charge to
keep and I will give it my all."
*Both come in a patriotic display boxes with the Presidential seal and a few
notes about Presidents lives and backgrounds. Yes, one of Clinton's phrases is
"I did not have sex with that woman", but he says other things as well.

*For further information, go to: A
HREF="http://www.dkkdolls.com/List12.html"http://www.dkkdolls.com/List12.
html/a/p, which is my listing of patriotic items or A
HREF="http://www.dkkdolls.com/List10.html"http://www.dkkdolls.com/List10.
html/a/p, which lists Celebrity and well-known dolls, figures. My home page
is at A
HREF="http://www.dkkdolls.com/home.html"http://www.dkkdolls.com/home.html/a
/p, and shipping information is at A
HREF="http://www.dkkdolls.com/ToOrder.html"http://www.dkkdolls.com/ToOrde
r.html/a/p.
*Buyer adds $8.50 for shipping, handling, and insurance for FedExGround, to
street addresses within the mainland United States, or $9.00 for guaranteed
insured Priority Mail to post office boxes, overseas military addresses,
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, or to your street
address if you prefer. Shipment to a California address requires a 7.75% sales
tax or $2.79 or a dealer's resale no. if doll is for resale. Shipment to a
foreign country is more--by either Express Mail or insured Airmail Parcel Post,
or if it is going to Canada by UPS. Payment may be by money order, check (allow
to clear), through Pay Pal, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, or VISA.

*Thee are also offered on Ebay. My Ebay feedback and auctions can be accessed
from my Ebay About Me page as follows:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dkkdolls/.

*To view this and other dolls and collectibles with a patriotic theme, go to
this web pagehttp://www.dkkdolls.com/List12.html

*To go to my home page and entry to my entire website, go
herehttp://www.dkkdolls.com/home.html
*Email: