Contest

Old August 30th 04, 12:39 PM
Jerry Dennis

ENTER ME! ENTER ME! (Scot, you're not enthused enough.)

Pressurized carbon worth the value of a new car. Hmmm... A silver proof
Arkansas quarter, with insert, slabbed NGC PR70UCAM. Did I win? :-)
Congratulations, either way.

Jerry

"Michael Ng" wrote:

Hi all,

I have decided to run a contest. The prize will depend on a certain
event that will happen next weekend. By next weekend, I will either be

very
happy for the rest of my life, or I will bury my head in the sand for the
rest of my life (Let's just said I spent the equivalent of a new car on
pressurized carbon). If I'm happy, the value of the prize will be worth
quite a bit. If I'm not, then the prize will probably be an Eisenhower
Dollar.

To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest . The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Thanks,

Mike

"Scot 'With Apologies to Coin Saver' Kamins" writes:

Enter me! Enter me!

Scot "With Apologies to Coin Saver" Kamins

P.S. Good luck - I hope Your Intended says "Yes!"

Old August 30th 04, 12:39 PM
Alan Williams

Michael Ng wrote:

Hi all,

I have decided to run a contest. The prize will depend on a certain
event that will happen next weekend. By next weekend, I will either be very
happy for the rest of my life, or I will bury my head in the sand for the
rest of my life (Let's just said I spent the equivalent of a new car on
pressurized carbon). If I'm happy, the value of the prize will be worth
quite a bit. If I'm not, then the prize will probably be an Eisenhower
Dollar.

To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest . The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Thanks,

Mike

Best of Luck, Mike!

Alan
'count me in'
Old August 30th 04, 01:30 PM
Ken Lane

Ian wrote in message ...
Michael Ng wrote:

Hi all,

I have decided to run a contest. The prize will depend on a certain
event that will happen next weekend. By next weekend, I will either be very
happy for the rest of my life, or I will bury my head in the sand for the
rest of my life (Let's just said I spent the equivalent of a new car on
pressurized carbon). If I'm happy, the value of the prize will be worth
quite a bit. If I'm not, then the prize will probably be an Eisenhower
Dollar.

To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest . The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike -Congrats - wouldn't miss your contest - great prize last
time - put me in please. -Ken

I'm entering your competition merely to express my wish that your quest
meets with good fortune. May you never be the same again. ;-)

Ian

Old August 30th 04, 01:56 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:54:43 -0700, "Michael Ng" is alleged
to have written:

Hi all,

I have decided to run a contest. The prize will depend on a certain
event that will happen next weekend. By next weekend, I will either be very
happy for the rest of my life, or I will bury my head in the sand for the
rest of my life (Let's just said I spent the equivalent of a new car on
pressurized carbon). If I'm happy, the value of the prize will be worth
quite a bit. If I'm not, then the prize will probably be an Eisenhower
Dollar.

To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest . The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Thanks,

Mike

Okay, I'm interested. Count me in!

Bruce

Old August 30th 04, 02:12 PM
Pete

"Michael Ng" wrote in

Hi all,

I have decided to run a contest. The prize will depend on a
certain
event that will happen next weekend. By next weekend, I will either
be very happy for the rest of my life, or I will bury my head in the
sand for the rest of my life (Let's just said I spent the equivalent
of a new car on pressurized carbon). If I'm happy, the value of the
prize will be worth quite a bit. If I'm not, then the prize will
probably be an Eisenhower Dollar.

To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest .
The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Thanks,

Mike

Now, I'm just wondering what you're going to do with all those pencils.
That amount of graphite will fill warehouses of pen... oh... right...
/pressurised/ carbon... ok... not a pencil entrepreneur then... ;-)

Good luck and pls enter me...

--
Pete

"And he ran them single-handed, 'till their sides were white with foam
He followed like a bloodhound on their track
'Till they halted, cowed and beaten, and he turned their heads for home
And alone and unassisted brought them back."

- Banjo Paterson, "The Man from Snowy River"

Remove the removes to reply by e-mail.
Old August 30th 04, 02:55 PM
Numismatist

Please enter my name in for your contest. I wish you all the best, but you have
to get at least one "voice of reason". DON'T DO IT!!! Remember that marriage
isn't a word, its a sentence! g

Thanks
(been there twice, and out twice..I am not a 3 time loser, and never gonna do
it again) g
Old August 30th 04, 03:06 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Michael Ng" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have decided to run a contest. The prize will depend on a certain
event that will happen next weekend. By next weekend, I will either be very
happy for the rest of my life, or I will bury my head in the sand for the
rest of my life (Let's just said I spent the equivalent of a new car on
pressurized carbon). If I'm happy, the value of the prize will be worth
quite a bit. If I'm not, then the prize will probably be an Eisenhower
Dollar.
To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest . The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Thanks,

Mike

I would like to enter your contest.
Congratulations! I hope for your sake.
I had to ask my wife, now of over 30 years, more than
once to get a yes.

I learned a valuable lesson!
If at first you don't succeed, give up ;-)

Hope you never secede :-)

Dale

Old August 30th 04, 03:45 PM
Davey

"Michael Ng" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have decided to run a contest. The prize will depend on a certain
event that will happen next weekend. By next weekend, I will either be
very
happy for the rest of my life, or I will bury my head in the sand for the
rest of my life (Let's just said I spent the equivalent of a new car on
pressurized carbon). If I'm happy, the value of the prize will be worth
quite a bit. If I'm not, then the prize will probably be an Eisenhower
Dollar.

To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest . The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Thanks,

Mike,

Ah no worries! I'm sure the future Mrs. will relish in joyous anticapation
for the glorius occassion.

Please put me in your contest too...

--
All the Best!
Davey

Old August 30th 04, 04:24 PM
Grandpa

Count me in.
John DeBoo (Grandpa)

Michael Ng wrote:

To enter, just state the your interest in entering the contest . The
contest ends at the end of Monday September 6.

Contest, second chance and update Bill Krummel Coins 5 November 25th 03 07:50 AM
The " Nine US Coins; Guess The Face Value" CONTEST Jerry Dennis Coins 44 September 29th 03 04:43 PM
The RCC ESSAY Contest Robert A. DeRose, Jr. Coins 57 September 25th 03 03:48 AM
My First Contest Eric Babula Coins 37 September 19th 03 03:26 PM
CONTEST TIME !, get out your redbooks Update ! Dan769 Coins 1 August 26th 03 04:13 AM