Trippin' Has No Life

Old July 21st 03, 03:04 AM
winnard

Default Trippin' Has No Life

I'm flattered that Trippin' the Nudo Elastic is always trying to dog us.
It proves he has nothing better to do, and doesn't have a life.
He's merely taking out the wedgies and the duct taped scrotum from high
school in sort of a therapeutic form. Please bear with him until he gets
over it. Poor demented soul.

winnard

Old July 21st 03, 03:09 AM
Cecil B. Demil's Step Child

"winnard" wrote in message
.. .
I'm flattered that Trippin' the Nudo Elastic is always trying to dog

us.
It proves he has nothing better to do, and doesn't have a life.
He's merely taking out the wedgies and the duct taped scrotum from high
school in sort of a therapeutic form. Please bear with him until he gets
over it. Poor demented soul.

winnard

ROFL !! I personally know this Charlie guy. He get's off on rubbing fly
covered flyswatters on his crotch! NO ****!!! You want to look up freak in
the Websters, they have his picture right there!

Cheers!
Cecil

Old July 22nd 03, 12:07 PM
trippin2-8track

Like making Win-Gibs is such a good life ?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, you're the guys, that "quit" this site, to go over and start your
own site on Yahoo. Remember Gibson saying "everyone is over there" ??
What happened ??

Now, John Winnard, Dan Gibson, et. al. are all back here.

So you guys, are full of **** !! If you're gonna leave, then leave.
Don't sit on the fence...

AND your Win-Gibs pads are over-priced silliness !!
Old July 22nd 03, 12:12 PM
trippin2-8track

ROFL !! I personally get off on rubbing fly
covered flyswatters on my crotch! NO ****!!! You want to look up freak in
the Websters, they have my picture right there!

Cheers!
Cecil

No reason to change your username to post, wimp...and besides, who cares ??

Dan Gibson, John Winnard, and Homes Evans- 3 Stooges Foil & Pad Cartel, Inc.

ROFL !
Old July 22nd 03, 12:44 PM
CaljamScott

"winnard" wrote in message
.. .
I'm flattered that Trippin' the Nudo Elastic is always trying to dog

us.
It proves he has nothing better to do, and doesn't have a life.
He's merely taking out the wedgies and the duct taped scrotum from high
school in sort of a therapeutic form. Please bear with him until he gets
over it. Poor demented soul.

winnard

Why single HIM out? This whole ****in' NEWSGROUP has no life!

Scott

Old July 23rd 03, 12:12 PM
trippin2-8track

Scott, put yourself in the Oz Scarecrow's shoes...

Anyone who doesn't buy Oz Scarecrow Winnard's overpriced Win-Gib pads,
and use his overpriced original sensing foil, has no life, to him !

The good ol' "3 Stooges Pad & Foil Cartel" at work !
Old July 24th 03, 03:49 AM
JayRod46

From: "CaljamScott"

Why single HIM out? This whole ****in' NEWSGROUP has no life!

HOLY ****!! THIS COMING FROM THE INTERNETS BIGGEST ****ING LOSER!!! WHO SITS
IN HIS RATTY SOUTH BRONX APARTMENT BEGGING TEENAGERS TO COME TO HIS ROOM TO SEE
HIS "WEREO".
WHO HAS A GAWD AWFUL WEBSITE ABOUT A LONG FORGOTTEN CONCERT WHERE HE HAS THE
BALLS TO SOLICIT MONEY AND WORK!!!
BWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
WHAT A JOKE!!!!
AND HE'S STILL ****ED THAT YOU THREW HIS SORRY ASS OUT OF HERE A LONG TIME AGO
AND REFUSED TO BOW DOWN TO HIS STUPIDITY AND TOTALLY IGNORED HIM.