An equally beautiful coin!

Old December 8th 05, 02:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default An equally beautiful coin!

http://www.coinfacts.com/quarter_dol...r_dollars.html

Old December 8th 05, 03:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

In article , "James Higby"
heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com says...
http://www.coinfacts.com/quarter_dol...r_dollars.html

Have you put it up yer ass and pulled the one armed bandit yet?
--
f = n_1 n_2 \langle \sigma v \rangle

http://www.geocities.com/woogawooga99/

Too weird to live, and too
rare to die. -Hunter S. Thomson

Old December 8th 05, 03:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:14:44 -0600, "James Higby"
heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com wrote:

http://www.coinfacts.com/quarter_dol...r_dollars.html

Clever. What you did, not him. g

Here's another beautiful 1796 quarter in what appears to be a totally
legitimate but very pricey auction, linked to from the first auction:

Email: (delete "remove this")

Consumer:
http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom
Counterfeit: http://rg.ancients.info/bogos
Old December 8th 05, 03:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:14:44 -0600, "James Higby"
heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com wrote:

http://www.coinfacts.com/quarter_dol...r_dollars.html

Clever. What you did, not him. g

Here's another beautiful 1796 quarter in what appears to be a totally
legitimate but very pricey auction, linked to from the first auction:

I just love portraits of Anne Bingham made in 1796! Thanks, Reid.

James

Old December 8th 05, 11:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

If you are going to spend $67,000 for a coin don't you think the seller
could
pay the $25 for shipping as a "thank you"?

Old December 8th 05, 12:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"stonej" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you are going to spend $67,000 for a coin don't you think the seller
could
pay the $25 for shipping as a "thank you"?

Maybe he has $67,499.98 in it and is just trying to recoup his capital plus
a small profit.

James

Old December 9th 05, 07:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.tasteless,alt.slack

Scott Evil wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
In article t,
says...

"Larex" wrote in message
On 8 Dec 2005 17:04:04 -0800, "RevAlex"
wrote:

misogynistic

Hey, I looked that word up and I don't hate women. I love every
inch
of them especially the ones with lots of inches up front that
jiggles.

Would you like to fall hopelessly in love? There's one of them with
lots
of
inches (and I do mean -lots- of inches vbefg) of nice, firm,
20-something
jiggle who works in one of the local gun shops. She's also an
excellent
shooter.

Everybody run like hell!

Hehehe. I see them on the range every month or two. They're both good
people.

Yeah, but they're women! And with guns...

Yeah. It's even better if they know how to handle steel leans back in
chair with eyes half closed, a smile, and a dreamy expression

HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Keep dreamin.

Old December 9th 05, 07:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Wow, these are a lot more common than I thought!

;-)

Reclining Buddha

The Original Couch Potato!
Old December 9th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Reclining Buddha wrote in message
Wow, these are a lot more common than I thought!

Yep, even the ones with identical features such as toning. I've seen 1877
Indians with identical toning offered online as well. Isn't that amazing?

James

Old December 9th 05, 09:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:43:14 -0600, James Higby heezerbumfrool wrote:

Reclining Buddha wrote in message
Wow, these are a lot more common than I thought!

Yep, even the ones with identical features such as toning. I've seen 1877
Indians with identical toning offered online as well. Isn't that amazing?

One might even say...incredible?