Fountain Pen Network Moderator Guidelines!

Old April 29th 08, 05:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

Default Fountain Pen Network Moderator Guidelines!

In ,
Bluesea wrote:

...for
the most part, we try to tolerate one another's moods and forays into
grouchiness.

I do. This newsgroup is just too small to absorb trolling.

Brian

Old April 30th 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
MatthewK

* Bluesea wrote:

"MatthewK" wrote in message

no need to announce the dreaded plonk.

By announcing, everyone knows the offender has been put into
time-out and others announcing their plonks signal their agreement.

Thanks, I can see the use of announcing a plonk in such a small
group...but it still feels wierd to me
Old April 30th 08, 05:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:26:53 -0400, MatthewK
wrote:

* Bluesea wrote:

"MatthewK" wrote in message

no need to announce the dreaded plonk.

By announcing, everyone knows the offender has been put into
time-out and others announcing their plonks signal their agreement.

Thanks, I can see the use of announcing a plonk in such a small
group...but it still feels wierd to me

Yeah, but the plonkers could have said, "We are much more at home in a
censored forum and maybe we should just take our lame asses back to
FPN."

Naturally, I couldn't give a rat's ass if those clowns really have
plonked me or not. Like, exactly what I expect FPN lamers to do?
Old April 30th 08, 08:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

"MatthewK" wrote in message
* Bluesea wrote:

"MatthewK" wrote in message

no need to announce the dreaded plonk.

By announcing, everyone knows the offender has been put into
time-out and others announcing their plonks signal their agreement.

Thanks, I can see the use of announcing a plonk in such a small
group...but it still feels wierd to me

Don't sweat the smalll stuff.

(It's all small stuff.)

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.