Dipping

Old July 29th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
Basement

Default Dipping

"Bob" schreef in bericht
Basement wrote:
"Bob" schreef in bericht
Shauny wrote:
davidlaska wrote:

On Jul 25, 7:27 pm, "Angrie.woman" wrote:

Shauny wrote:

Bob wrote:

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Non scrivetemi"
schreef in bericht
tonsmith.info...

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Dennis G. Rears" wrote in

I've heard that some dealers (mainly from the major
coin
advertisers) dip coins. Supposely dipping is different
from cleaning coins.
Dipping is a non-abrasive, chemical form of cleaning.
It
is doubtful that many dealers actually engage in this
practice, but often buy cleaned/dipped coins at a dime
on
the dollar and then resell them for 80% of book, as they
know such coins will never get into a respected holder.
A year ago I

bought a 1934-2006 Lincoln cent set in a Dansco album
labeled 1909-2007. I was missing 70 coins from
1909-1933. I've been buying them from various dealers
but wondering
what the effect of dipping is. I've read that dipping
can
make an ef/AU coin look UNC+. Comments?
Dipping, if done carefully by an experienced person, can
result in an improvement in the eyes of some, but not
all. Even the top-tier slabbers will holder a dipped
coin if
they don't perceive any damage. Repeated dipping,
though,
eventually causes the coin to cross the line to being
non-slabbable. And only coins with a fairly high silver
content will dip out properly. Dipped nickel coins, and
especially dipped bronze/coppers almost always turn ugly
colors after a short time, if not immediately.
James
Admit it James Jaggers. Yer want me, and yer want me to
have all yer future children.
S.B.
You want to dip someone?
I'd be willing to dip my balls in his mouth if you'll take
the
picture...
--
I think we have a deal here...
I'm buffing my sack as we speak!
-Bob
"My fault,my failure,is not my passions,but in my lack of
control
of them" -J. Kerouac
"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is
called a
philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
Sounds like a plan to me...
Just tell me what I gotta do!
--
-Bob
"My fault,my failure,is not my passions,but in my lack of control
of
them" -J. Kerouac
"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called
philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
Star in a movie...
consider it done
Post it! But only if your NOT naked..
Bull****! Post it especially if you're naked!

I never though of sending "naked" pictures through the net, but what a
simple concept.

Thats why the internet was invented!
I thought it was to download free music...

When has music ever been NOT free?

When I was a child growing up in America we actually had to pay for our
music.

--

-Bob

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo Galilei

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by
those who don't have it.
- George Bernard Shaw

America therefore sucks

Old July 29th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
news.aioe.org

In article ,
says...

"davidlaska" schreef in bericht
ups.com...
On Jul 27, 9:40 am, Brother Larex wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:06:54 -0400, Bob
wrote:

Brother Larex wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 03:34:35 -0700, davidlaska
wrote:

On Jul 25, 4:35 pm, Brother Larex wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:47:27 -0400, Bob
wrote:

Shauny wrote:

Bob wrote:

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Non scrivetemi"
h.info
schreef in bericht
news:f86be400ebe3495d9f1b295c7110e ...

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Dennis G. Rears" wrote in
messagenews:Twdoi.50$dD5.45@news fe12.lga...

[...]

I can't make any promises. Nudity is art.

I thought that too but they all yelled at my nude pics here!

Thats cause they were perverts, first timers would have seen your pics
as sex education. Open minded to learn and explore. After that it is
just porno. That is why I like variety, so I can say it is sex
education for each new person. I can't get enough women to make it
work though, they would rather deal with perverts.

**THEY** are all perverts? I like the way you think here. These damn
perverts were too warped to see the true inner beauty of my naked
pics. They should learn to see the educational value of naked pics
and not be mired down in their own depravity. Damn freaks! Hehe.

Yeah! It's not YOU thats sick,it's society!

In an insane society the sane man must appear to be insane.

(Spock)

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Yeah... write in Latin

Catch of the day. AKA Carp Per Dium
--
"Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly."
-Batman costume warning label

"I'm so tired of these idiot savants
who call themselves musicians. They
make me sick!"--Paul The Fat Guy Whatley

Old July 29th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
Ilusion

Catch of the day. AKA Carp Per Dium
news.aioe.org

O tempora! O mores!

Ana

Old July 29th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
Bob[_3_]

Shauny wrote:
Bob wrote:
Shauny wrote:
Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Non scrivetemi"
schreef in
bericht
tonsmith.info...

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Dennis G. Rears" wrote
in message ...

[...]

OT: I'll just sit and grin... the money will roll right in...

I'll get to **** Brook Sheilds!

--

-Bob

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their
use.

-Galileo Galilei

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by
those who don't have it.
- George Bernard Shaw

Would you want to?

10 years ago.

--

who would you **** if you had the privilege of just choosing
anyone.... famous peeps of course...

Britney.
I don't care what anyone says about her, she's still ****ing HOT

I just puked in my mouth a little....I won't make fun of you
though,I;d still bang Courtney if given the oppertunity!

Have you seen her lately? She got real skinny

Yup...seen a few interviews and have seen her going new material live.

Old July 29th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
Bob[_3_]

Angrie.woman wrote:
Bob wrote:
Angrie.woman wrote:
Bob wrote:

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Non scrivetemi"
schreef in
bericht
tonsmith.info...

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Dennis G. Rears" wrote
in message ...

[...]

YOu're not that old - you should still be able to keep up~

lol...no I ment if she were ten years younger!

I'm still sticking by my statement.

I feel it necessary to clarify that I have NO problem keeping it up. If
anything my problem is keeping it down in inappropriate situations!

Old July 29th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
Bob[_3_]

Angrie.woman wrote:
Bob wrote:
Angrie.woman wrote:
Bob wrote:

Angrie.woman wrote:

Shauny wrote:

Bob wrote:

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Non scrivetemi"
schreef in
bericht
tonsmith.info...

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Dennis G. Rears" wrote
in message ...

[...]

I keep posting my nudes on Myspace but that Tom ****er keeps
removing them!

Who the hell does he think he is?!?

He's got some nerve...

He's probably just got a wee one.

No wonder he's against nekkid pictures!

Old July 29th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
ET Go Home!

In article , says...
Angrie.woman wrote:
Bob wrote:
Angrie.woman wrote:
Bob wrote:

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Non scrivetemi"
schreef in
bericht
tonsmith.info...

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Dennis G. Rears" wrote
in message ...

[...]

Dear Dr Phil,
I have trouble keeping an erection
after I shoot my wad.

Old July 30th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
davidlaska

On Jul 26, 7:34 pm, Shauny wrote:
davidlaska wrote:
On Jul 25, 4:35 pm, Brother Larex wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:47:27 -0400, Bob
wrote:

Shauny wrote:
Bob wrote:
Basement wrote:
"Bob" schreef in bericht
Basement wrote:
"Bob" schreef in bericht
Basement wrote:
"Bob" schreef in bericht
Basement wrote:
"Bob" schreef in bericht
Basement wrote:
"Non scrivetemi"
schreef in bericht
news:f86be400ebe3495d9f1b295c7110e08 ...
Mr. Jaggers wrote:
[...]

Kind of like medical oddities?

It is a strange one. When I thought I was sane, I was insane and left
a path to match it, Now that I come to terms with it was me all along,
who was insane, there are no more paths of destruction in my wake. No
one even knows that I am insane, they think I am a regular guy, so
they don;t investigate. sheese.

Old July 30th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
davidlaska

On Jul 29, 1:36 pm, Ilusion wrote:
I never though of sending "naked" pictures through the net, but what a simple concept.-

David -

Did you think of getting naked pics?

Ana

Since I put two and two together, yes, I am thinking about getting
naked pics? or to be fare, trade them. I don't think it perverted at
this point.

Old July 30th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana
Bob[_4_]

Basement wrote:
"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Bob" schreef in bericht

Basement wrote:

"Non scrivetemi"
schreef in bericht
news:f86be400ebe3495d9f1b295c7110 ...

Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Dennis G. Rears" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Alyssa Milano

--

-Bob

"My fault,my failure,is not my passions,but in my lack of control of
them" -J. Kerouac

"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a
philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce

Dont know her... assuming she's female...

Google is yer friend

Dipping Coins Dennis G. Rears Coins 9 November 19th 05 11:41 PM
Dipping Steven Coins 17 October 10th 05 11:22 PM
Is this caused by dipping? Scot Kamins Coins 7 March 17th 04 11:08 AM
What is dipping, exactly Lyntoy1 Coins 11 August 14th 03 03:41 AM
Dipping John Coins 5 July 31st 03 03:30 AM