Missing old friends

Old December 17th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Default Missing old friends

I have been thinking about some of the 'old' RCC folks that we don't
see anymore. Larry Loucks comes to mind, with his frequent posts and
holiday 'swaps'. Too bad nobody has continued them. I also would like
to see my friends Ian Milne and Jeff Ralph do some more posting! Miss
you guys, and others as well.
Merry Christmas.
Old December 17th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jeff R.

Jud wrote:
I have been thinking about some of the 'old' RCC folks that we don't
see anymore. Larry Loucks comes to mind, with his frequent posts and
holiday 'swaps'. Too bad nobody has continued them. I also would like
to see my friends Ian Milne and Jeff Ralph do some more posting! Miss
you guys, and others as well.
Merry Christmas.

Thanks Jud.
Nice to think I'm noticed.
I guess I've just been waiting for your election stuff to die down. (I
s'pose the commitee to re-elect the president had has its first meeting?
When does the 2012 campaign start? Next week?)

Also - buying a new motorcycle tends to cut into NG time.

Happy n'year, y'all.

--
Jeff R.

Old December 18th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Dec 17, 6:11�pm, Jud wrote:
I have been thinking about some of the 'old' RCC folks that we don't
see anymore. Larry Loucks comes to mind, with his frequent posts and
holiday 'swaps'. Too bad nobody has continued them. I also would like
to see my friends Ian Milne and Jeff Ralph do some more posting! Miss
you guys, and others as well.
Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the nudge, Jud. I miss Dr. Steve and Doris.

I was browsing through some of my rather obscure audio downloads and
discovered a 31 second clip of Jim Stonefeel. That's a keeper.

~Anka
Old December 18th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Jud" wrote in message
I have been thinking about some of the 'old' RCC folks that we don't
see anymore. Larry Loucks comes to mind, with his frequent posts and
holiday 'swaps'. Too bad nobody has continued them. I also would
like
to see my friends Ian Milne and Jeff Ralph do some more posting!
Miss
you guys, and others as well.
Merry Christmas.

Anyone know why James ("Mr. Jaggers") hasn't posted here lately?

Old December 18th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Dec 17, 10:10*pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"Jud" wrote in message

I have been thinking about some of the 'old' RCC folks that we don't
see anymore. Larry Loucks comes to mind, with his frequent posts and
holiday 'swaps'. Too bad nobody has continued them. I also would
like
to see my friends Ian Milne and Jeff Ralph do some more posting!
Miss
you guys, and others as well.
Merry Christmas.

Anyone know why James ("Mr. Jaggers") hasn't posted here lately?

I haven't seen him here for months.
Old December 18th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

mazorj wrote:

Anyone know why James ("Mr. Jaggers") hasn't posted here lately?

Funny you should mention him. He emailed me almost immediately after
my posting. He still reads RCC, but due to trolls, spammers, and
flamers, has avoided posting. I guess that these type people have made
some regulars into lurkers. Such are the ways.
Old December 18th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Dec 18, 12:32*pm, Jud wrote:
mazorj wrote:
Anyone know why James ("Mr. Jaggers") hasn't posted here lately?

Funny you should mention him. He emailed me almost immediately after
my posting. He still reads RCC, but due to trolls, spammers, and
flamers, has avoided posting. I guess that these type people have made
some regulars into lurkers. Such are the ways.

It's sad that we can not moderate this group some. The on the other
side whats killing this group and other groups is what use to make
Usenet so great. The freedom to freely express your self. But a lot of
people are going over that line. So its damn if you do or damn if you
don't.
Old December 18th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Dec 18, 12:32�pm, Jud wrote:
mazorj wrote:
Anyone know why James ("Mr. Jaggers") hasn't posted here lately?

Funny you should mention him. He emailed me almost immediately after
my posting. He still reads RCC, but due to trolls, spammers, and
flamers, has avoided posting. I guess that these type people have made
some regulars into lurkers. Such are the ways.

Hi, Jud! I just disappeared completely until recently. Computer's
back and so am I. Just ignore the trash and trolls and they go away.

Father Jerry
Preaching to the RCC Choir
Old December 19th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Lorrie S.[_2_]

"sgt23" wrote in
He emailed me almost immediately after
my posting. He still reads RCC, but due to trolls, spammers, and flamers,

has avoided posting. I guess that these type people have made some regulars
into lurkers. Such are the ways.

Say hi to Mr. Faggers for me.

It's sad that we can not moderate this group some.

You mean censor it? That would be a brilliant move. Especially when the
moderator starts killing threads that don't interest him/her, and yours end
up on the cutting room floor. It's been the death of more than one
"so-called" newsgroup.

Old December 19th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Jud" wrote in message

mazorj wrote:

Anyone know why James ("Mr. Jaggers") hasn't posted here lately?

Funny you should mention him. He emailed me almost immediately after
my posting. He still reads RCC, but due to trolls, spammers, and
flamers, has avoided posting. I guess that these type people have
made
some regulars into lurkers. Such are the ways.

That's too bad. I always enjoy his comments, both on- and off-topic
(usually about language).

FA. GB and BC on eBay inluding GB missing colour, IOM missing phosphor klokken Marketplace 0 September 8th 04 01:16 PM
FA. GB and BC on eBay inluding GB missing colour, IOM missing phosphor klokken Marketplace 0 September 8th 04 01:16 PM
FRIENDS lussiezj Autographs 0 February 9th 04 12:27 PM
one of our old "friends" Bob Peterson Coins 3 October 26th 03 07:37 PM