UD Black Diamond Dwyane Wade RC Gold 88/100

Old January 11th 04, 08:56 PM
GB

Default UD Black Diamond Dwyane Wade RC Gold 88/100

I have a mint UD Black Diamond Dwyane Wade RC 88/100 Gold, beautiful
rare rookie card of this future star. Card has serious room to grow.
Will part with this card for $20 delivered. I accept Paypal and am
verified. Email at
Old April 6th 11, 08:20 AM
Zack Kirkpatrick Zack Kirkpatrick is offline
Junior Member

I am interested in your card please contact me at
Old April 8th 11, 04:44 AM
Zack Kirkpatrick Zack Kirkpatrick is offline
Junior Member

Do you still have the Dwyane wade card, I would love to buy it from you. My email address is or call me at 864 9792366, I do have a paypal account so I could pay you instantly. Please let me know either way thanks. Zack Kirkpatrick