What are some good sources for pricing of cards?

Old July 11th 03, 07:50 PM

Default What are some good sources for pricing of cards?

Are there reputable magazines or web sites that collectors
of NON-sports trading cards find useful?

I am frequently asked for resources for determining the value of
particular cards, etc. and would love to find some good reesources.

--
The Tenth Annual Tcl/Tk Conference URL: http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2003
Old July 11th 03, 10:28 PM
Greg Geerts

This is the best there is: http://www.nonsportupdate.com/

The website has info on subscriptions as well as single
copies of the magazine. It also has the "Card Talk"
forum with nearly 1000 members that range from the new
collector to the life-long expert as well as representatives
from some of the card manufacturers. Hope this helps.

Greg