ISO: replacement bubble tubes

Old October 19th 03, 05:43 PM
MikeT

Default ISO: replacement bubble tubes

anyone know where I can get bubble tubes?
I am trying to locate a source for replacement bubble tubes and have so far been unsusccessful.
I am sure they are being manufactured new as I have seen many miniature gifts with tubes as
well as the resurgence of them in christmas tree lights.

Thanks for any pointers you can give.
-miket

Old October 19th 03, 06:40 PM
Ken In Texas

Victory glass has them and so does wurco

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old October 19th 03, 09:25 PM
mike

are you looking for replacement bubble tubes for a juke?
If so, Wurco has the best pricing I have seen at $28.00 ea and theirs are as
good or better than VG. Besides that, VG's prices have gone up. They have
the curved or straight ones now at the very low price of $40ea.

Old October 21st 03, 03:02 AM
WDlanning

anyone know where I can get bubble tubes?
I am trying to locate a source for replacement bubble tubes and have so far
been unsusccessful.
I am sure they are being manufactured new as I have seen many miniature gifts
with tubes as
well as the resurgence of them in christmas tree lights.

Thanks for any pointers you can give.
-miket

Victory Glass sells them. If they are for a 1015, I have some extra curved
ones for the top.

Old October 21st 03, 01:51 PM
MikeT

"MikeT" wrote in message
anyone know where I can get bubble tubes?
I am trying to locate a source for replacement bubble tubes and have so far been

unsusccessful.
I am sure they are being manufactured new as I have seen many miniature gifts with tubes as
well as the resurgence of them in christmas tree lights.

Thanks for any pointers you can give.
-miket

Thanks for the pointers to Wurco and VictoryGlass.
I have sent them both inquiries.

my needs are more generic than to fit a specific juke.
I am building a prototype from scratch and from there hope
to build many many more.

First requirement is price, second is size and shape.
Since I am building it the size and shape of the most
readily available piece can be designed in.

I may go so far as to chop a new set of bubble christmas
lights and line them up with chrome brackets hiding the joints.