A Message For Trippin2

Old April 3rd 04, 12:50 PM
Concerned Tracker

Default A Message For Trippin2

http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html

eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to advertise
eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates the Usenet board
policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may among other remedies
remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend the user's eBay account.

Please note that eBay can only take action in cases where it's clear it was
an eBay member who posted to the Usenet group inappropriately.

Usenet abuse should also be reported to your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
and the email provider of the person who posted.

You have been warned. Occasional Ebay links pertaining to this
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes are welcome. Your links are posted here,
mostly off topic, and used to taunt others. This news group isn't about
profit, it's about the collection and general love of the endless loop
format.

Cease and desist your Ebay posts please. This post is an official warning
and Ebay will be notified of your future actions.

Old April 3rd 04, 08:34 PM
trippin2-8track

The internet is for FREE exchange of information. Read the archives,
EVERYONE posts links to "for sale" items here.

Without your name and email address, your post means nothing. It can
and most likely is, another fake. If you are truly concerned, you
would email me personally and sign your name, and give your phone
number. Not make an "anonymous" post with a "new" fake username.

"concerned tracker". yeh, right. Try again (most likely Dan Gibson).
One swing, one miss on your part.

The so-called "other" members of this site have ABANDONED it, and have
started a Yahoo site instead. That leaves this site open for anyone to
use, AS WE SEE FIT.

Ebay would prefer that their links be posted all over the net, they
get a commission on every sale. So who are you trying to kid ?? Good
luck trying to convince them, to not make as much money on their part.
Don't hold your breath.

or perhaps you'd like me to list ALL THE OTHER LINKS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE
POSTED, SINCE THIS GROUP BEGAN. It's much, much more than I have.

And what about all the links on all the other groups too ??

Think about it.
Old April 3rd 04, 08:44 PM
trippin2-8track

and what do you call this ?? I did a search on this site using "for
sale" as the keywords, here's what came up- this is just page 1, there
are 10 more pages listed, and many others after that.

See, there's a thing in legal lingo, called a "precedent". Now, once a
precedent is set, that means, to deny anyone after that those same
priviledges, would be a case of discrimination. It's how our legal
system works in the great USA. And it's obvious from this search,
there is "quite" a PRECENDENT for listing items for sale here. It's
also right in the charter when this site was started, to "exchange
tapes, etc." amongst ourselves. Now, what does that mean ??

I INVITE ANYONE READING THIS, TO GO TO TOP OF PAGE, AND PUT "FOR SALE"
IN THE SEARCH ENGINE, CHOOSE ONLY THIS NG, AND SEE WHAT COMES UP.
Here's the first page. My Lord, cars, tapes, players, garage sales,
silver collection, you name it. So consider this my formal warning,
Mr. Concerned Tracker (Dan Gibson).

here's a sample:

I forgot to mention...... my sale
Hi,I forgot to mention in my sale ad that when you email me to reserve
tapes if you want to do the AS-IS sale,please mention it,and reassure
me that you know ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Jul 12, 2000 by jwise - View Thread (1
article)

GARAGE SALE SECRETS
If you have been to a garage sale, had a garage sale, or plan to, you
will want to read this humorous and informative book. Make ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Apr 7, 1996 by - View
Thread (1 article)

Big Tape Sale!
I'm in need of some $, so I'm running a special on my extra 8-tracks
for sale. ... Also - I have lots of Vinyl for sale also but it's not
listed. ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Mar 5, 1997 by Zach Douglas - View
Thread (1 article)

8-tracks for sale
I'm out of space and need to sell some of this stuff: The following
tapes are for sale: I will always make sure that the tapes are in
working condition, and ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Oct 12, 1996 by Dan Olson - View Thread
(43 articles)

sale of a private silver collection
Private sale of an inherited silver collection at low prices. Also
individual pieces, composed of walking sticks-sets of animals and
Teddy bears. ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Feb 25, 1997 by Giovanni - View Thread
(1 article)

Sealed 8 Track Blank Recording Tape For Sale
Hi, I have several sealed 8-track recording tapes for sale on Ebay.
.... I also have several factory Cadillac 8-tracks for various years
for sale on Ebay. ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - May 25, 2002 by dr8track - View Thread
(1 article)

for sale cheap
for sale:Black Sabbath tapes as follows:Master of
Reality,Sabbath..Bloody Sabbath,Mob Rules,Heaven and Hell, Technical
Ecstacy and Van Halen tapes as follows ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Apr 26, 2002 by
-

elvis for sale
.... you" winnard skynyrd You know, Winnard, this seems to be a
trend..not even two weeks ago, I saw on the Steely Dan newsgroup
"Steely Dan for sale", now its Elvis ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Mar 21, 2000 by Kevin Loy - View Thread
(4 articles)

For Sale!! Car and 8 Tracks.
For sale, 1966 Chevy Caprice, Two Door Sports Coupe, darn nice car
with 8 track indash unit. ... Will throw in 1000 + primo 8 track
tapes, just to make the sale. ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Jan 20, 2000 by winnard - View Thread
(4 articles)

PLAYERS FOR SALE
ₓVINTAGE AUTOSOUND COLLECTOR₝ *FOR SALE:
TAPE PLAYERS (AUTOMOTIVE) Over stuffed, must sell to make room for
other equipment. ...
alt.collecting.8-track-tapes - Sep 21, 1999 by 64madman - View Thread
(4 articles