Buffy Con!

Old April 5th 04, 08:03 PM
CraigAK62

Default Buffy Con!

I will be attending the Vulkon "SlayerFest" in Cleveland April 23-25 this year.
If anyone wants any autographs from the show, let me know. I charge the going
rate that the celebrity does to get the item signed plus my $5 fee per
autograph. Email if you would like anything there and we can work out the
particulars. Their website is:
http://www.vulkon.com/clevelandslayer2004/index.html

Anthony Stewart Head who played Giles on Buffy appears both Saturday &
Sunday
· Nicholas Brendon who played Xander on Buffy appears on Sunday Only
· Mercedes McNab who plays Harmony on both Buffy and Angel
· Robia Lamorte who played Jenny on Buffy (Bonus Guest: appears both
days.)
· George Hertzberg who played Adam on Buffy (Bonus Guest: appears both
days.)
· Morena Baccarin who played Inara Serra on Firefly (Bonus Guest: appears
both days. Plus will attend Cocktail Party & Banquet). She also stars as
Rebecca in Way Off Broadway.
Mark Lutz who played the Groosalug on Angel has also been added.

Craig K.

Old April 6th 04, 01:49 AM
Barefootmk

jesus...everyone wants to make money off these people huh? $5 per
autograph...funny

SlayerCon (Buffy) CraigAK62 Autographs 0 March 27th 04 12:31 AM
Cleveland Slayer Con (Buffy) CraigAK62 Autographs 0 February 27th 04 10:22 PM
Interesting reading on MIKE JOHNSON Angel Autographs 2 November 8th 03 06:35 PM