Garfield Boxes $4.99 at Suncoast.

Old October 31st 04, 03:01 PM
Jon Doyle

Default Garfield Boxes $4.99 at Suncoast.

In case you missed it -- it was briefly discussed on Card Talk, although
specifics weren't allowed.

Apparently Pacific is no more, and they closed out all their Garfield
Movie boxes to Suncoast who was selling them for $4.99 a box.

A box will NOT yield a set.

Jon

Old October 31st 04, 05:20 PM
webjon

I picked up 9 boxes hoping to find an autograph, and didn't :-(

I've never even seen a sketch hit eBay.

Old October 31st 04, 08:26 PM
Greg Geerts

Is Suncoast the only place they can be found. I did pick
up 3 boxes yesterday but wondered if they could be found
somewhere else?

Greg

Old November 4th 04, 02:02 PM
Ronald Moore

Anyone willing to pick up 10 boxes for me and ship them to me in Korea? Ron

--

http://www.geocities.com/ronbothegreat/ronbopage1.html

Old November 5th 04, 12:16 AM
Jon Doyle

That may not be as easy as it sounds. . .

Looks like each Suncoast only got 3 boxes, and none of the ones around
me have anymore that I can find.

Old November 5th 04, 03:34 PM
Ronald Moore

My luck isnt that good. I'll be lucky if I can put together a full basic
set.

--

http://www.geocities.com/ronbothegreat/ronbopage1.html

rec.collecting.books FAQ Hardy-Boys.net Books 0 May 9th 04 08:39 PM
Storing books Richard Colville Books 5 April 23rd 04 08:14 PM
EBAY ENDING SOON: Christmas Collectable CDs plus other RARE! CD List Guy General 0 December 31st 03 02:35 AM
[FAQ] rec.collecting.books FAQ Mike Berro Books 0 December 26th 03 09:18 PM
EBAY: Over 100+ Christmas Music CDs For Auction! (some rare items!) CD List Guy General 0 December 6th 03 09:32 PM