Clearance Sale Items @ Swisher Pens

Old January 30th 05, 11:54 PM
Chuck Swisher

Default Clearance Sale Items @ Swisher Pens

We still have a good selection of fountain pens, ballpoints, rollerballs and
pencils available in the "Clearance" department of our on-line store. These
items are brand new (unless specified otherwise) and many are priced at more
than 50% off their original MSRP. You can use the following link to go
direct to this department in our on-line sto

http://www.nexternal.com/swisher/?Category=221

Thanks for looking!

Chuck Swisher -

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com

Tele: (757) 471-7445, TF: 1-888-340-7367, Fax: (757) 925-2787