looking to trade

Old January 1st 05, 02:47 PM
darth

.....my replies are all following the --- and the next subject that i
am replying to in tedsallis' letter / posting is separated by
=========. this is to make reading his comments and my responses easier
to read. this should clear up the following. i hope that this topic
is over now. i would prefer it if it were.

In a message dated 1/1/2005 8:16:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
One, the fact that you write tho instead of though is annoying and
childish
---
....its a common abbreviation and only a child would worry about such a
thing.
it is certainly nothing to even take the energy and bother to point
out.
==========================

enough but more troubling is that you admit some measure of what he
says is
true.
---
.....well when u surround some facts with false statements it makes
everything seem true. sure.. he had some facts right.. but 90% of
what he posted wasnt accurate. i mean he had part of my name
right.. and he has some personal history info right.. cuz he got
it from someone else who spent an exorbitant amount of time
online harassing and stalking me. i had a friend online once who
at one point wasnt a friend.. and he used info that he had gotten
from me in confidence to hurt me by giving it to my enemy.
that enemy posted things on message boards and newsgroups
and such.. and others saw it.. of course.... and went with what
they learned.. and as this idiot has done.. surrounded the truths
with lies and false accusations.
==================================

His entire post is so damning that admitting that even a tiny fraction
(you mentioned 1 percent in another reply) is true reason to give one
pause if
they were considering doing a trade or buying from you.
---
.....this may be true.. but just because something someone did
in their life was bad.. doesnt mean that everything about them is
wrong or bad. if u stole a soda in 1984 and u got caught for it
and did 3 days waiting for your trial and then accepted responsibility
for it.. and paid ur fine.. and it was on ur record.. and someone
found out about this and used it against u and added some other
false statements about u to it to make it seem more accurate
and real.. would it be fair to u that people would avoid trading
or dealing with u based on that crap??
even if i was convicted of selling recordings that i made off tv
does that mean that i am not honest when it comes to trading
and selling non sports cards??? cmon now.. use your head!!!
we dont know all there is to know about everyone we trade and
buy from. we dont need to.. its none of our business. their private
lives are just that.. rather than thinking that he could be telling
the truth about me... and worrying about if i am going to rip u
off on a card trade.. maybe u should wonder if he isnt a trader
or buyer of anything i ever dealt in .. what might be his motive?
why not question him rather than me??? who among us has
never been arrested or committed a crime that we got away with?
should we forever be banned from trading or selling or dealing
with others because we came into contact with the law???
=======================================

Judging by some of your
statements it looks to me like two equally self centered and dishonest
children
calling each other names,
---
....i called him no names unless i let an idiot or jerk slip by.
im not self centered. but i have something to lose here he
doesnt. he isnt into cards or selling on line or otherwise.
he is a kid .. im 44.. and he has nothing better to do than
harass me and try to make my life more difficult. me defending
myself in a public forum where the original attacks were
posted.. is not childish at all. nor is it self centered.
=============================

neither one of you is going to convince anyone to be
on your side because you both come off as total losers.
You've obviously done something wrong to this person. Their way of
dealing
with it is petty and childish but you're not doing yourself any favors
in your
---
.....i have done nothing wrong to him.. he just doesnt like me.
we share a room on aol together.. he has violated tos and has
gotten reported for it. we dont see eye to eye on things..
he is offensive and vulgar and abusive.. i dont put up with that
online in rooms i am in. he may not like that. some have sided
with me whom i would imagine he would prefer that they sided
with him.. so he may have a grudge.. thats his problem not mine.

i thought about whether or not i should post a reply or not..
i spent 5 years responding to such crap from 98 to 02. this isnt
new to me. as u probably could tell.
i assume that u are referring to reptileman17 altho i suppose u
could be referring to frevrnite or whatever her name is now.
the former is a kid from an online chat room. . the latter is a long
long story and she is the one who has stalked me for a long time.
anyone else who has posted about me is just a bangwagon
jumper and has nothing better to do than harass and provoke me.

perhaps i should have ignored the posting but then people
might think that what was said is true. and without any defense
it sure appears that it could be.
i have been trading selling buying and dealing in all manners
online since march 94.. on ebay since june 97 and in general
since 1980 or 81.. it used to be bootleg tapes.. audio and video
and yes i was caught and punished. but that is over with
and now i am involved in cards.. i buy sell and trade them.
those who want what i have to offer will trade with me or buy
from me.. if they dont.. they wont.
i lost a lot of business and people lost out on a lot of tapes
they could have had during the 5 yrs i mentioned above
when they chose to believe the stuff they read. now that im not
trying to make a living out of it.. its just a hobby im not as
concerned with it as i was back then.

Old January 29th 05, 10:06 AM
forevernitefan

Funny you claimed that about ME. Glen.

I guess if you say a lie long enough you think people will believe
you.

I proved that you lied in a previous post.

Old January 29th 05, 10:15 AM
forevernitefan

actuallyI am female not male, and while it does look like two brats
arguing, my original point was that Frohman has in the past been
dishonest and a thief. Frohamn has denied he was arrested yet his own
tracks online via google shows otherwise.

You can believe me or not, and frankly I don't blame you for
considering all this asinine and juvenile. Basically this whole mess
doesn't matter to non-sports card traders, rxcept for ONE thing-- Is
Frohman trustworthy to trade with? Judging by his video tape trading",
my answer is no.

Like i said, Frohman's responses harm himself more than anything I
could say. The links I posted are all valid. He MAY be on the level
this time in card trading, but to be honest, I would doubt it.

Old January 29th 05, 10:19 AM
forevernitefan

who among us has
never been arrested or committed a crime that we got away with?
should we forever be banned from trading or selling or dealing
with others because we came into contact with the law???

Actually Glen there are some folks who abide by the law and have NEVER
been arrested or even have a traffic ticket.
You just exposed yourself to these folks,

Old January 29th 05, 03:10 PM
darth

In a message dated 1/29/2005 8:51:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
TOPIC: abouth darthcardz was looking to trade
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...04797d7d82d2cd

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Jan 29 2005 1:06 am
From: "forevernitefan"

Funny you claimed that about ME. Glen.

I guess if you say a lie long enough you think people will believe
you.

........i lied about nothing.. and i have no worries about
anyone believing me about anything.. people who want
to know the truth.. have ways to find out. asking me
is one way.. anything i said about u .. was true.. very
little u have said about me is true..

I proved that you lied in a previous post.

......no u did not prove that i lied at all in any post..
u think u did.. and im sure there are a few idiots out there
who believe u.. but most know that u are a stalker..
and that u lie and make up things and surround the
lies with a few unimportant truths.. so that they all seem
truthful. but the facts remain.. nothing u say about me
is true.. not a damned thing.

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Jan 29 2005 1:15 am
From: "forevernitefan"

actuallyI am female not male,

....i know.. thats why i called u maureen mcallister.
its rarely a mans name

and while it does look like two brats
arguing, my original point was that Frohman has in the past been
dishonest and a thief. Frohamn has denied he was arrested yet his own
tracks online via google shows otherwise.

....calling someone a thief doesnt make them one.
i never denied i was arrested.. i do deny many of the
things u did say about me tho.

You can believe me or not, and frankly I don't blame you for
considering all this asinine and juvenile. Basically this whole mess
doesn't matter to non-sports card traders, rxcept for ONE thing-- Is
Frohman trustworthy to trade with? Judging by his video tape trading",
my answer is no.

.....since u have never traded with me and there are 100s
and 100s of people who have.. the answer should be yes.
since i dealt in videos and audios for the better part of 23
years.. the odds are that im the most reliable person there
is. no one is asking u to trade cards with me.. u dont even
collect cards u idiot!!! u should have no interest in whether
or not anyone is interested in my cards. i have traded with
various people in the last few months.. and i have had
no problems with anyone. in fact in all the years that i have
been trading cards and tapes .. and that is nearly 25 yrs
now.. i have had less than 10 problems.. if u consider
that i had 24000 tapes in my collection..and that i had
repeated trading with 100s and 100s of people.. and that
i sold to probably a few 1000 people.. its pretty odd that
the one who claims im not trustworthy. is the one who
not only bought a tape.. something she knew was illegal
but who also got said tape.. and who waited over 2 months
to complain about such tape. since u have no trading
record with anyone here.. theres no reason for anyone
here to believe anything u say. no one here is completely
unblemished.. and no one here has never lied in their
lives. but that has nothing to do with reliability in
trading and selling. and it has nothing to do with cards.
the facts remain.. i trade and i deal in cards.. i have
been since 96.. years before u ever heard of me..

Like i said, Frohman's responses harm himself more than anything I
could say. The links I posted are all valid. He MAY be on the level
this time in card trading, but to be honest, I would doubt it.

......yet u continue to say and say and say.. even if its not true
u dont mind.. u still say. the links are not valid..
what u doubt doesnt matter either.. ur not involved in my
trading. i have never had any problems with anyone who
ever expected to get one of my tapes when i was dealing in
tapes.. getting them.. every one who ever bought one
got it.. and everyone who i ever traded with.. who sent one
got one. thats how i work.. if i get a trade.. i complete it..
i always did.. and always will.

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Jan 29 2005 1:19 am
From: "forevernitefan"

who among us has

never been arrested or committed a crime that we got away with?
should we forever be banned from trading or selling or dealing
with others because we came into contact with the law???

Actually Glen there are some folks who abide by the law and have NEVER
been arrested or even have a traffic ticket.
You just exposed yourself to these folks,

......u can abide by laws and still get arrested. sure there are people
who dont have traffic tickets.. but that just means they werent
caught doing anything wrong. i did nothing wrong. that i
got caught doing what i was doing.. doesnt make it wrong..
u seem to think that u are holier than thou.. as if u never did
anything wrong.. u are a sick individual and u are a liar and
a stalker. explanations and excuses dont matter.. the fact remains
u are sick. and u do a lot that is wrong. that u havent been
caught yet is besides the issue. i have never exposed anything
that i didnt want exposed to anyone. i have nothing to hide.
i am very open and honest with anyone i deal with.
u are judging and presuming for all the people who read these
posts.. and that is idiotic.

BUY/SELL/TRADE/GIVE AWAY your 8tracks -- Nov. listing [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 3 January 9th 05 03:41 PM
Star Trek cards for trade Amalia Barrios Cards:- non-sport 0 April 14th 04 03:18 AM
QUADS to Trade! dr8track 8 Track Tapes 0 August 22nd 03 10:53 PM
WANTED MK 2 PSONE game hae cards for trade thetransformerscollector Cards:- non-sport 0 August 21st 03 09:11 AM