COME MEET A PLAYBOY PLAYMATE AT THE NATIONAL!!!!!!!!

Old July 10th 03, 01:10 AM
Jogoebay

Default COME MEET A PLAYBOY PLAYMATE AT THE NATIONAL!!!!!!!!

Hello all! This is John Gosney, owner of Centerfold Collectibles in
Detroit, Michigan. If you haven't dealt with us before, we specialize in
Playmate, Pin-up and Glamour autographs and trading cards. We carry a full line
of Playboy trading cards. This year we have a VERY special promotion going.

We will be set up at the National Sports and Collectibles Convention in
Atlantic City, NJ July 24-27. We will have signing at our booth a VERY SPECIAL
guest, Miss November 1998, Tiffany Taylor. Tiffany will be signing on July 24,
25 and 26 at our booth. This year's promotion will be as follows. If you buy a
box of Playboy trading cards FROM OUR TABLE, you will be a FREE autograph from
Tiffany! Now how can you beat that? Sure, other pin-up trading card companies
may be there offering autographs if you buy their products, but only WE will
have a Playboy Playmate, and one of the MOST popular Playmates of the past 5
years to boot!

We will be at booth 984/986 or 1084/1086. It will be one big square booth,
so we are not sure what side will be on yet, but find those numbers, and you
will find us. We will have the MOST complete selection of Playboy Trading Cards
available not only at the show, but most likely on the East Coast that weekend.
All months will be available as well as the special issues including the most
recent release, Playmates of the Year.

If you need information about the National, please go to www.natlconv.com.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me with them. I
look forward to seeing you there!