Wishing Lord that I was stone.

Old October 14th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,talk.politics.guns,rec.pets.herp,demon.local
Klaus Schadenfreude

Default Wishing Lord that I was stone.

In talk.politics.guns "B H Cramer" wrote:

And Lord, it took me back to something that I'd lost
Somewhere, somehow along the way.

You mean the 80 IQ points you lost sniffing glue, and thinking the
Jews were after you?
Old October 14th 08, 03:41 PM posted to alt.revisionism,rec.collecting.coins,talk.politics.guns,rec.pets.herp,demon.local
B H Cramer

Well, I woke up Sunday morning
With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.
And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad,
So I had one more for dessert.
Then I fumbled in my closet through my clothes
And found my cleanest dirty shirt.
Then I washed my face and combed my hair
And stumbled down the stairs to meet the day.

I'd smoked my mind the night before
With cigarettes and songs I'd been picking.
But I lit my first and watched a small kid
Playing with a can that he was kicking.
Then I walked across the street
And caught the Sunday smell of someone frying chicken.
And Lord, it took me back to something that I'd lost
Somewhere, somehow along the way.

On a Sunday morning sidewalk,
I'm wishing, Lord, that I was stoned.
'Cause there's something in a Sunday
That makes a body feel alone.
And there's nothing short a' dying
That's half as lonesome as the sound
Of the sleeping city sidewalk
And Sunday morning coming down.

In the park I saw a daddy
With a laughing little girl that he was swinging.
And I stopped beside a Sunday school
And listened to the songs they were singing.
Then I headed down the street,
And somewhere far away a lonely bell was ringing,
And it echoed through the canyon
Like the disappearing dreams of yesterday.

Old October 14th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,talk.politics.guns,rec.pets.herp,demon.local
oly

On Oct 14, 9:17*am, Klaus Schadenfreude
wrote:
In talk.politics.guns "B H Cramer" wrote:

And Lord, it took me back to something that I'd lost
Somewhere, somehow along the way.

You mean the 80 IQ points you lost sniffing glue, and thinking the
Jews were after you?

Probably better B. H. Cramer than James Cramer (speaking of somebody
who is totally stoned).

oly
Old October 15th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Oly, please trim your headers! Thanks!
Old October 15th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Oct 14, 10:40*pm, Jud wrote:
Oly, please trim your headers! Thanks!

I really have no idea what you are asking! Sorry.

oly
Old October 15th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Oct 15, 12:02*am, oly wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:40*pm, Jud wrote:

Oly, please trim your headers! Thanks!

I really have no idea what you are asking! *Sorry.

oly

If I may, when you click the "reply" button, the list of newsgroups
being replied to shows up (at least it does on Google Groups). Delete
all of the garbage groups before you hit the "send" button. Better
still, resist the urge to reply to spam and these types of crossposts
all together.

Jerry
(My computer crashed last week.) :-(