Rolls of dimes (10) - 1 silver found

Old July 11th 03, 09:16 AM
Ron

Default Rolls of dimes (10) - 1 silver found

Out of 10 rolls, I found 1 1963-D in F-12 condition.
I also found 1 1987 canadian
(I still have quarters to do.....20 rolls....I can't wait to see how
many canadian coins I find in those since I have found some in each
denomination I have tried so far ).

Now, my holes a
1969
1971
1974
1993-P
2003-P

with the following really needing updated to be vg or better:
1981-P
1982-P
1983-P

They aren't worth more than $0.10, but I did find at least a dozen
1965, 1966, and 1967 (each) dimes.

Bedtime for bonzo now.......why oh why did I ever read all the posts
of Alan and others searching rolls??? You know I blame you, mainly,
Alan

Ron