FA: 06 silver eagles, 40% silver kennedy's mint sets, bullion andmore

Old February 16th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
howard

Default FA: 06 silver eagles, 40% silver kennedy's mint sets, bullion andmore

here is an auction # 230090963685 for eagles

check out my other auctions for more "coin related stuff"

still have some old silver rupees coins in small denominations, not up
for auction.
Will sell or trade for a few 07 ASE

need any New Filters Sartorius 0.2 Sterile Capsule Sartofluor
(230091258717)?????????
ain't got a clue, just selling them

Old February 16th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim Seymour

howard wrote:
here is an auction # 230090963685 for eagles

Ooo! "first strikes"!

At least you aren't overcharging for them -- but you are perpetuating
what is little more than a scam. If I were you, I'd remove that wording
from your auctions.

--
Jim Seymour
Old February 16th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
howard

Jim Seymour wrote:
howard wrote:
here is an auction # 230090963685 for eagles

Ooo! "first strikes"!

At least you aren't overcharging for them -- but you are perpetuating
what is little more than a scam. If I were you, I'd remove that wording
from your auctions.

will consider it, originally picked it up from other "auction" verbage
and descriptions and I just use my stock text and photo

if it does no harm and it is correct that I did get them in very early
February do they not fit the description?