Foley blames the bottle, heads for dry-out

Old October 6th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default BREAKING NEWS-FOLEYGATE SEWER BACKS UP INTO DEMOCRAT PARLOR-IM'S WERE A PRANK !(BULL****!!!!!!)

The Paris Gun wrote:
frschoonover wrote:
Dear All

Once again,I have a lot to say regarding what has been happening in
this country and being discussed in this forum.

well now you can explain why the "page" was 18 years old, the age of
consent- so he wasnt' a minor- and he just had to hire a lawyer to
defend himself in court- because he and his friends just got BUSTED for
the IM message prank...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

ONLINE GLITCH LEADS TO IDENTITY OF FOLEY ACCUSER...
FAMOUS IM EXCHANGE WAS WITH 18 YEAR OLD...
PAPER: Blogger credited in discovering identity...
AOL NAME WAS KEPT UNREDACTED ON ABCNEWS.COM SERVERS FOR 5 DAYS...
Former page hires Timothy McVeigh's attorney...

Hey Paris Gun

In the words of Butthead:

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?"

In the words of Beavis:

"THIS SUCKS!"

Apparently,wherever you got this,this just happens to be an extremely
lame last ditch attempt by the Republican party to gain sympathy from
the American public.The Republicans know that they are losing
popularity and even power fast.They are losing it even faster than Dale
Earnhardt Jr's car goes on the NASCAR curcuit.They are desperately
trying to sway the public and they also know that they are failing
miserably.Also,Election Day is just around the corner and that is why
they are doing this.It's because they want to gain back the House and
the Senate in November and they are trying to do whatever it takes to
gain it back.They know that their days are numbered and that they can
lose it all in just one day.That is why they are desperatley trying to
do that.They know that their days in power are borderline and are now
resorting to this type of politics to win back the American voters.But
they are losing fast.The good ship Republican has hit an ever bigger
iceburg and is sinking fast.They don't even have lifeboats to guarantee
that they will stay afloat.

In the words of Roy Orbison:

"IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER! IT'S OHHHHHHHHHHHHVER!"(For the Republicans,that
is)

Need I Say More?

I hope that everybody in here has a wonderful evening.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Frank,

You need to turn down the insolence a bit- this was all over the radio
and news today, it broke onto the news at 3:00 PM today

Paris Gun

Why should I?FYI,I was also listening to the radio news at the same
time today and I do not recall hearing any of this in the news.I was
driving home from work and I had it on the radio on the news and they
did not even mention this.I also listened to the radio news an hour
later and I also did not hear this mentioned.I even watched my local
news and ABC News and they did not even have this on their report.I
even just checked all the major news sites and they did not have any of
what you shared.I do watch the news and I do listen to radio
news.Again,none of this was reported.

this "Foleygate" thing is blowing up in the Dems faces- they won't be
getting much election traction from it- it's another Democrat SCAM NEWS
article

In your opinion,maybe.But Foley is a Republican.The only difference
between Democrats and Republicans us that they bow down to different
special interest groups.The Democrats bow dowm to the interests of the
US.The Republicans bow down to foreign interests as already proven by
Dubya and his friendship with the mighty Bin Laden family.

FYI,this is not SCAM NEWS as you have called this.Foley has been
exposed for his sexual misconduct with a minor and he now has to face
the music for what he has done.Again,the Republicans days are over and
numbered and this scandal involving Foley is the nail that is sealing
the coffin shut as we are talking about this.Face it,the Republicans
days in the political realm are over.

I hope that everybody in here has a nice evening.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Old October 6th 06, 04:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default BREAKING NEWS-BUMLER SEWER BACKS UP INTO NUDO'S PARLOR-NOODLES SUCKS SOME CRANK!

On 5 Oct 2006 19:50:26 -0700, "frschoonover"
wrote:

You need to turn down the insolence a bit- this was all over the radio
and news today, it broke onto the news at 3:00 PM today snip

Noodles, the idiot with a huge "dildow" up his ass in "Dumbs", PA, a
suburb of "Hazelexico," is telling someone else to "tone down the
insolence?" Since when does ANYONE answer to you, Noodles?

Answer: NO ONE EVER HAS

Papa Noodles liked Christopher best. He got the land next door....

....Charlie got the shaft!

[...]

R.Schoonover snip

Way to go again, Frank! Keep those Republipedos reaching for the
antidepressants! Great post!
Old October 6th 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

wrote:

[...]

DB

Thank again for your kind words of encouragement.Truly appreciated.

By the way,did you get a chance to read what I posted earlier this
evening.If not,could you please check it out?I would appreciate any
thoughts by you on it.Thanks.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 6th 06, 12:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default BREAKING NEWS-so much for DeserTBob's KILLFILE-he reads every word

because he has no life outside of Usenet

what a LOSER !

Old October 6th 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default BREAKING NEWS-FOLEYGATE SEWER BACKS UP INTO DEMOCRAT PARLOR-IM'S WERE A PRANK !

The Paris Gun wrote:
**Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

So? Matt Drudge himself is a closet case, so OF COURSE he'll try to
rewrite history. Funny, this hasn't been on any other news report, nor
the USA Today which I just finished. Desperate much? Your party got
poked (pardon the pun) so let it go.

Old October 6th 06, 08:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 6 Oct 2006 10:02:13 -0700, wrote:

So? Matt Drudge himself is a closet case snip

I just think of him as yet another idiot with a tool more powerful
than he can reasonably handle. Another case: Ann Coulter, who seems
to pride herself on being an exhibitionist.
Old October 6th 06, 10:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default DeserTBoob's jealousy higher than a kite...

as he sucks up polluted smog air, and pushes his 1978 Honda down the
freeway...

so much for the "mileage" factor !