Never been folded?

Old October 13th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

Default Never been folded?

I can see a fold.

Can you identify the 14 sports on the back? Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTTISH-CLYDE...mZ250037601594

Old October 13th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Ed Hendricks

note.boy wrote:
I can see a fold.

Can you identify the 14 sports on the back? Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTTISH-CLYDE...mZ250037601594

I, also, see a fold. But I cannot identify all of the sporting events
depicted. I see maybe 9 or 10 (and I'm guessing at a couple of those).

My question is, why are the Scottish Commonwealth Games held in Australia?
And, if they are Commonwealth Games, wouldn't they be representative of all
countries in the Commonwealth, not just Scotland? There must be a story
there to which we in the the USA are not privy. And, oh BTW, I thought a
Clydesdale was a horse that pulled a beer wagon. :-)

--
©¿©¬
~

Old October 14th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

The Clydesdale Bank is owned by the National Australia Bank, hence a
Scottish bank's interest in sporting events in Australia.

The most difficult one for me to spot was rugby. Billy

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
. ..

Old October 17th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"note.boy" wrote in message
I can see a fold.

Can you identify the 14 sports on the back? Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTTISH-CLYDE...mZ250037601594

The first fold, like the first.... doesn't count?

Old October 18th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in message
I can see a fold.

Can you identify the 14 sports on the back? Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTTISH-CLYDE...mZ250037601594

The first fold, like the first.... doesn't count?

The seller does not count it.

It could be sold as a "first fold" banknote just like a "first strike" coin.
:-) Billy