Selling Silkstone Barbie from 2000

Old November 25th 03, 09:31 AM
Miss Marie

Default Selling Silkstone Barbie from 2000

I need extra money for the holidays!! So, I'm selling my Silkstone
collection. All are mint and NRFB.

Lingerie Barbie #1 (blonde, error box)
Lingerie #2, brunette
Delphine
In The Pink
Fashion Editor
Lingerie #3, raven

Also, I have the first four fashions NRFB (Garden Party, Lunch At The
Club, etc.)

Reasonable prices, you pay shipping. Refs available. If anybody's
interested, just drop me an email and let me know. Thanks!!!!

Marie

Old November 26th 03, 06:41 AM
Kris Lewis

Your best bet is eBay, of course. It is the safest way to do transactions.

eBay walks you through most of the steps, but PLEASE do a search for each of your dolls to
get an idea of how much you should be asking for "pricewise," and get an idea of what
others charge for shipping.

Be sure to *study* some other auction offers to be sure of what data you need to include
in your description (i.e., mint in box, condition of both the doll and box, shipping and
handling fees [extremely important to include], and type of payments you will accept.) By
using the "Advanced Search" option, you may also search for items that have recently
closed to see what the final bids for what you are selling will be (on average). You can
always set a reserve price, so the item will not be sold to people who cannot meet your
minimum acceptable limit.

You will also need pictures of YOUR dolls as they look. If they are in perfect condition
AND still in the box, go to the Barbies Collectibles site
http://www.barbiecollectibles.com/showcase/index.asp and look for .jpg images of the dolls
you are selling. Click the thumbnail (the pic of the doll that is about 1" wide) to blow
it up to a useable size. I know that it may be questionable, legally, to swipe the .jpgs,
but a lot of people seem to do it when they list stuff on eBay.

If you need to use a photograph you have taken and haven't a digital camera, take your
photo to a copy center and use the Kodak machine that converts pictures to .jpg or .gif
images. (Ask at the store when you go in, and a clerk will send you in the right
direction.) If you haven't developed the film, yet. Check the "CD" option when
submitting the film, and they will put it on a disc for you.

Be careful and cautious... and NEVER NEVER NEVER send anything to anyone until you have
the confirmed payment OR the check has cleared the bank.

Best of luck,
Kris

On 25 Nov 2003 01:31:43 -0800, (Miss Marie) wrote:

|I need extra money for the holidays!! So, I'm selling my Silkstone
|collection. All are mint and NRFB.
|
|Lingerie Barbie #1 (blonde, error box)
|Lingerie #2, brunette
|Delphine
|In The Pink
|Fashion Editor
|Lingerie #3, raven
|
|Also, I have the first four fashions NRFB (Garden Party, Lunch At The
|Club, etc.)
|
|Reasonable prices, you pay shipping. Refs available. If anybody's
|interested, just drop me an email and let me know. Thanks!!!!
|
|Marie

Kris Lewis

I asked God for strength, and He gave me Richard, my hero, my inspiration, my reason to breathe, and my one true love.
Old November 26th 03, 09:29 AM
Miss Marie

Depends on the doll...Ranging from $90 (Raven) to $300 (brunette)

If you're interested in one in particular (or all of them!), just
email me for a price and to make arrangements.

I'm new to this whole newsgroup thing, so bear with me.....

Thanks again!

Marie