ami ID

Old January 14th 07, 06:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
trag

Default ami ID

HI was wondering if anyone could tell me what model this is and year this
AMI was released ??
Thanks in advance
Trag
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AMI-JUKEBOX_W...05QQcategoryZ1
3721QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Old January 14th 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Coinopwarehouse

It is not an American AMI.

Old January 14th 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

Coinopwarehouse wrote:
It is not an American AMI.

This is a Jensen AMI out of Denmark - IMA AMI......
It was was made during 55-56 and is labeled a J-120
It holds 60 records and plays both sides for 120 selections
Similar to the American D,E,F,G series
Also reminds me of the Early Seeburg M100 series in cabinet desgin
But anyway,hope this helps
Terry

Old January 15th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Jan 14, 3:29 pm, "trag" wrote:
HI was wondering if anyone could tell me what model this is and year this
AMI was released ??
Thanks in advance
Traghttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/AMI-JUKEBOX_W0QQitemZ150079815706QQihZ005QQcat...
3721QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1950's IMA-AMI Jensen (European AMI machine, made under license from
AMI USA.)

These use a mechanism much the same as the G-80, G120 etc. Note that
they still used this mechanism for some years after AMI discontinued
its use in 1956, when the 200 selection carousel mech was introduced

Interestingly this E-bay Juke is about 30 minute drive from where I
live.