"In The Mail" Friday 12/10/04

Old December 10th 04, 08:55 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Friday 12/10/04

One more mail day to go and a pretty decent mail week it is. A single return
to sender in the mail on this rainy miserable Friday, and the begining of what
the weather person says is going to be a miserable weekend, but guess we will
just have to do some christmas shopping.

Anyway, some more of the rts to catch up on and the successes we did get:

Bake McBride - retired baseball ???? any ideas ????
5210 N US Highway 67
Florissant, MO 63034-2814
stamped: No such Number

Randy McClanahan - retired football ???? any ideas ????
4212 W. Sandra Ter
Phoenix, Az 85053-2725
stamped: not deliverable as addressed

Bryan Maxwell - retired Hockey ???? any ideas ????
207 W. Falcon Avenue
Spokane, Wa 99218-2562
stamped: not at this address

and the good stuff was from:

RACING

Michael Andretti - Indy Cars
630 Selvaggio Drive #500
Nazareth, Pa 18064
sent 11/30/04
received 12/10/04
received an 8x10 sponsor card signed

Jimmy Makar - Crew Chief
C/o Joe Gibbs Racing
13415 Reese Blvd West
Huntersville, NC 28078
And this is the reason you never know when to resend when you don't get a
response from someone you know always responds.
sent 2/23/04
received 12/10/04
received 2/2 sports cards signed

and then in todays mail I also received from Jimmy another SASE

sent 10/24/01
received 12/10/04
received 2/2 sports cards signed

BASESEBALL

Chuck Scrivener - Detroit Tigers
1766 Hazel Street
Birmingham, MI 48009-6892
sent 2/2/04
received12/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Craig Robinson - Atlanta Braves
123 Otto Lane
Shreveport, La 71105
sent11/28/04
received 12/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

BASKETBALL

Scott May - Chicago Bulls
2001 E. Hillside Drive
Bloomington, in 47401
sent 11/20/04
received12/9/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Dave Meyers - Milwaukee Bucks
40629 Carmelita Circle
Temecula, Ca 92591-1809
sent 11/24/04
received 12/10/04
rec'd a terrific handwritten signed note, a newspaper article from 1977 and 2
sic

HOCKEY

Doug Robinson - Los Angeles Kings
6 Tiffany Court