Global warming: It's HEEEEEERE....

Old August 15th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Global warming: It's SO EFFING here

On 14 Aug 2006 14:12:27 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
ROAD" wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! snip

Having another delusional break, Noodles?

just laughing at the predicament you're in....on the net, in life in
general snip

My life must be going a damn sight better than yours, as I don't have
to grovel and scrape as a rag picker, selling dead old folks' stuff on
fleaBay to make ends meet.

, and after you die- I can see you trying to explain to God why
you didn't believe in him... snip

You believe in fairy tales...I don't. That's my right.

your liberal college professors won't be able to help you then....

snip

....thus proving once again that Charlie Nudo NEVER WENT TO COLEGE AT
ALL.

in the meantime, I'll drive my extremely more luxurious cars snip

Those ****boxes?? HAHAHAHAHHA!

with
hundreds of (useless) horsepower, and spew a cloud of NOX wherever I go-snip

....which is a felony....

and
there's not a damn thing you can do about it- because we don't have
tailpipe emissoins here, and my truck and Firebird are exempt from
emissions laws anyway. snip

Not Federal law. It is UNLAWFUL for any person to modify, destroy,
alter or otherwise render useless any pollution control device on ANY
car built in the US after 1970.

and since WHEN does the DA prosecute emissions laws ? get a reality
check- we have a cursory visual inspection- if the emission device is
there, you passed- it doesn't have to work snip

Knowing your well-known disregard for the law, and your continual
misinterpretations of the law, I'm betting you're (as usual) 100%
wrong here
Old August 15th 06, 02:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

ROAD" wrote:

[...]

You have to grovel and scrape as a 24/7 net troll. Reporting people to
tax authorities- get a life !!

(laughter...)

Old August 15th 06, 03:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 18:42:34 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
ROAD" wrote:

You have to grovel and scrape as a 24/7 net troll. snip

I'm not on "24/7." However, you're a scuzball 24/7.

Reporting people to
tax authorities- get a life !! snip

It's the duty of all good citizens to report crime when they see it. I
did that. Now, you're paying the price of your criminal tendencies.
Old August 15th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

ROAD" wrote:

You have to grovel and scrape as a 24/7 net troll. snip

I'm not on "24/7." However, you're a scuzball 24/7.

Reporting people to
tax authorities- get a life !! snip

It's the duty of all good citizens to report crime when they see it. I
did that. Now, you're paying the price of your criminal tendencies.

you wish !!

It must be nice to live in never-never land where you live, conjuring
up these false victories of yours. Remind me to come visit you there,
when I want a vacation from reality.

If you want to accomplish something in your life, if should be better
than squealing on people for things. What a waste of time !

Old August 15th 06, 03:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 15 Aug 2006 04:24:28 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
ROAD" wrote:

you wish !!

It must be nice to live in never-never land where you live, conjuring
up these false victories of yours. Remind me to come visit you there,
when I want a vacation from reality. snip

You'll get plenty more "vacation from reality" when you do time for
your tax evasions problems.

If you want to accomplish something in your life, if should be better
than squealing on people for things. What a waste of time ! snip

It's the duty of all good citizens to report crime...period. Tax
evasion is a crime. So's defrauding buyers on eBay. So's running
around in cars with Federally mandated smog devices disconnected.

Charlie Nudo...career petty criminal.