Million Dollar Bills

Old July 27th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default Million Dollar Bills

I would like to introduce you to our "MILLION DOLLAR" collectible
dollar bill.

These are superfast sellers and a lot of fun for your customers!

The bills easily retail at $1.00 each or more.

Please click here to see our MILLION DOLLAR BILL --
http://americanartclassics.com/store...&ItemID=193153

Or...visit our wholesale site: www.americanartclassics.com/store.cfm to
see our full line of products.

Be sure to take advantage of our special offer of $99.00 per thousand
on any combination of our full-color bills!
Simply click here to go right to the special--
http://americanartclassics.com/store...&itemid=108818

Please contact us Toll-Free at 1-877-319-0600 or email us at
if you have any questions, for ordering
information or to request a FREE sample.

Thanks!
Frank Makan
President
American Art Classics, Inc.
Orders: 1-877-319-0600
Office: 727-461-4991
Fax: 775-582-3971
www.americanartclassics.com

2 DOLLAR BILLS BASIL Coins 3 August 9th 05 04:42 PM
coins paper money bidville [email protected] Coins 0 January 7th 05 05:24 PM
how to get the public to use Dollar coins? J. Adams Coins 68 December 20th 03 11:03 PM