What Christians say on the weekdays...

Old June 8th 05, 02:13 PM
Bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
thanks for joining.

you're on the member list

Show us the email where I asked to join.

Hint: it will have my real email address on it. Let's see you fake
something you don't know.

Old June 8th 05, 02:26 PM
tripping28track

Bicycle wrote:
tripping28track wrote:
thanks for joining.

you're on the member list

Show us the email where I asked to join.

Hint: it will have my real email address on it. Let's see you fake
something you don't know.

hey, you're on the list- get used to it !

so is desertbob, malcolm, dan gibson, et. al.

Old June 8th 05, 02:40 PM
Bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
Bicycle wrote:
tripping28track wrote:
thanks for joining.

you're on the member list

Show us the email where I asked to join.

Hint: it will have my real email address on it. Let's see you fake
something you don't know.

hey, you're on the list- get used to it !

I'm not on any list.

First off my Hotmail address " is "contacts
only." You're not on my contact list, hence no mail is able to go
there.

Second, does not work. Anyone is welcome to send
mail there but this will be the reply:

Old June 8th 05, 03:43 PM
the Cartmaster

..

Old June 8th 05, 08:09 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Jun 2005 03:41:47 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

you obviously don't know about snip

Talk about your crazy people! Noodles posting this crap at 0341
EDT...while I was sound asleep!

He also can't figure out time zones, else he'd know I quit kicking him
in the nuts long before midnight!
Old June 8th 05, 08:28 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Jun 2005 06:40:50 -0700, "Bicycle"
wrote:

Getting me kicked off my ISP...FAILED!

Getting me kicked off Google...FAILED!

Getting on your groups email list...FAILED!

Finding my EBay name...FAILED!

Sums up your whole life!!!!!!!!!!!! snip

Wait...you forgot the part about Daddy Noodles disowning him as a
druggie. You see, part of Noodles' path to schizophrenia is caused by
heavy marijuana abuse in his teens, which yields THC-induced infantile
personality disorder, which, if untreated, can easily roll over into
schizophrenia...which is about where he's headed now.

Old June 9th 05, 12:54 AM
tripping28track

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 7 Jun 2005 19:32:17 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

did you get the 8TH heaven cleaned up ?

I heard it looked like Pearl Harbor after the Japs hit it, complete
with burning wreckage and capsized ships... snip

No ships "capsized" at Pearl. They sunk straight down to the harbor
bottom.

sounds like someone followed you over there and pulverized the place. s=

nip

Yes, ask your other "personalities" about that!

still waiting for you to explain why you were TOTALLY WRONG about the
Oklahoma at Pearl Harbor, Bob.

explain that, Mr. Education expert speller liberal sophisticate...

just like John Kerry, your intelligence and grades were also lower than
George W's..

you obviously don't know about the Oklahoma, and how it sank and
capsized with men trapped inside for days suffocating, thanks to your
foreign friends your party supports overseas now.

maybe you'd respect the military more, if you had any knowledge of
military history

http://www.history.navy.mil/ph=ADoto.../=ADph-okm.htm

On 7 December 1941, USS Maryland (BB-46) was moored inboard of USS
Oklahoma (BB-37), and was thus protected by her when Japanese torpedo
planes struck. The unfortunate Oklahoma, an older ship with much less
adequate protection against underwater damage, was hit by up to nine
torpedoes. Her hull's port side was opened almost completely from below

the forward gun turret back to the third turret, a distance of over 250

feet. She listed quickly, her port bilge struck the harbor bottom, and
she then rolled almost completely over. Oklahoma came to rest less than

twenty minutes after she was first hit. Some of her starboard
underwater hull and the starboard propeller were now all that showed
above the surface of Pearl Harbor.

Old June 10th 05, 03:18 AM
tripping28track

http://www.history.navy.mil/ph=ADoto...br/=ADph-okm.=

htm

On 7 December 1941, USS Maryland (BB-46) was moored inboard of USS
Oklahoma (BB-37), and was thus protected by her when Japanese torpedo
planes struck. The unfortunate Oklahoma, an older ship with much less
adequate protection against underwater damage, was hit by up to nine
torpedoes. Her hull's port side was opened almost completely from below

the forward gun turret back to the third turret, a distance of over 250

feet. She listed quickly, her port bilge struck the harbor bottom, and
she then rolled almost completely over. Oklahoma came to rest less than

twenty minutes after she was first hit. Some of her starboard
underwater hull and the starboard propeller were now all that showed
above the surface of Pearl Harbor.

still waiting for why you gave incorrect info on the Oklahoma, Bob...

BUMP !

Old June 10th 05, 03:41 AM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Jun 2005 19:18:55 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

still waiting for you to explain why you were TOTALLY WRONG about the
Oklahoma at Pearl Harbor, Bob. snip

WHO GIVES A ****?

Go hide in your bunker, Noodles. The FBI will be there soon!
Old June 10th 05, 11:44 AM
tripping28track

you are always giving advice and opinions, if you're WRONG all the
time, why should anyone listen to take you seriously ?

so we're still waiting, for you to explain why you were so mistaken
about battleship Oklahoma in Pearl Harbor.

this proves one thing- you are not a reliable source for anything !

still waiting for your explanation and admission of error