Trade my 1978,1979,1980 Topps football cards for 1988 Fleer Basketball Cards

Old November 18th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
[email protected]

Default Trade my 1978,1979,1980 Topps football cards for 1988 Fleer Basketball Cards

If you want football cards from 1978,1979 and 1980 and you have Fleer
1988-1989 Basketball cards that I need (see list below), give me an
email. I have mostly 1979 topps football, many from 1978 topps
football and a small number of 1980 football cards. I am willing to
trade some or all in order to complete my 1988 Fleer Basketball card
set (Yes, I have all the Jordan cards!)

My list of cards needed so that I can complete the set:

Sticker cards needed are #4, #5, #9 and #10 of the eleven card sticker
set.

Of the 132 Fleer 1988-1989, I need all of the following (Hey, I gotta
start somewhere):
1 A. Carr
3 G. Rivers
5 D. Wilkins
7 R. Wittman
9 L.Bird
11 K McHale
13 T. Bogues
15 D. Corzine
16 H.Grant
18 C. Oakley
19 J. Paxson
21 B. Sellers
22 B. Dougherty
23 R. Harper
24 L. Nance
25 M. Price
26 J. Williams
28 R. Blackman
30 D. Harper
32 R. Tarpley
34 A. English
36 B. Rasmussen
40 J. Dumars
42 B. Laimbeer
49 R. Sampson
52 R. McCray
55 V. Fleming
58 C. Person
61 B. Benjamin
63 M. Woodson
65 M. Cooper
67 M. Johnson
69 M. Thompson
70 J. Worthy
72 K. Williams
74 T. Cummings
76 J. Sikma
77 J. Bagley
78 R. Hinson
79 B. Williams
80 P. Ewing
82 M. Jackson
83 K. Walker
84 G. Wilkins
85 C. Barkley
86 M. Cheeks
88 C. Robinson
89 A. Gilliam
90 E. Johnson
94 S. Johnson
96 T. Porter
100 K. Smith
102 W. Berry
108 X. McDaniel
114 K. Malone
117 J. Malone
121 M. Jackson
123 M. Johnson
125 D. Wilkins
131 M. Eaton

Let me know what you have from the Fleer 1988 basketball (got any from
my list of needed?)

Thanks,

Jay