Apology To Charles M. Nudo Jr.

Old September 21st 06, 11:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600!

Default Apology To Charles M. Nudo Jr.

Charlie,

I'm sorry you are jealous of my new vehicles and my Ebay sales that
paid for them. I'm sorry you cannot afford a new car or truck and have
to drive old, used ****boxes. I'm sorry you have to live in that beat
up old vacation home full time. I'm sorry I had your Power Seller
status revoked and now you are just scraping by.

Now suck it!

Old September 21st 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600! wrote:
Charlie,

I'm sorry you are jealous of my new vehicles and my Ebay sales that
paid for them. I'm sorry you cannot afford a new car or truck and have
to drive old, used ****boxes. I'm sorry you have to live in that beat
up old vacation home full time. I'm sorry I had your Power Seller
status revoked and now you are just scraping by.

Now suck it!

PS, I'm sorry I get to go away this weekend (because I have the money
to) while you are stuck in that gang infested Hazelexico.

Old September 21st 06, 11:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 21 Sep 2006 15:04:39 -0700, "1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600!"
wrote:

Charlie,

I'm sorry you are jealous of my new vehicles and my Ebay sales that
paid for them. I'm sorry you cannot afford a new car or truck and have
to drive old, used ****boxes. I'm sorry you have to live in that beat
up old vacation home full time. I'm sorry I had your Power Seller
status revoked and now you are just scraping by.

Now suck it! snip

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Hey Noodles...I'm sorry, too, that we had 14 of your Google Groups
sock puppet accounts banned...and sorry I had your "coolsitesnsounds"
account banned on eBay for fraud and illegal activities.

Now open your mouth...I have to take a dump.
Old September 22nd 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600! wrote:
1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600! wrote:
Charlie,

I'm sorry you are jealous of my new vehicles and my Ebay sales that
paid for them. I'm sorry you cannot afford a new car or truck and have
to drive old, used ****boxes. I'm sorry you have to live in that beat
up old vacation home full time. I'm sorry I had your Power Seller
status revoked and now you are just scraping by.

Now suck it!

PS, I'm sorry I get to go away this weekend (because I have the money
to) while you are stuck in that gang infested Hazelexico.

Isn't Charlie that guy who stalks the wives of posters? IIRC he almost
got his ass kicked for that once. He's damn lucky he was able to hide
after shooting his mouth off like he did;

Old September 22nd 06, 08:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 21 Sep 2006 20:29:51 -0700, wrote:

Isn't Charlie that guy who stalks the wives of posters? snip

He went on one of his many psychotic binges and decided that he would
get one poster's imaginary welfare payments cut off (they didn't
exist), then started posting the address of same poster (in the wrong
city,) then called his wife at WORK (BAD mistake), posted maps and
directions to my house (WORSE mistake) and had both mine and my wife's
eBay accounts shut down for interfering with his fraud auctions (false
in the wife's case) along with many other mentally unbalanced acts.
He's also threatened posters with violence of various sorts. He
deleted hundreds of his posts, which he can easily do since the only
Usenet access he has is "Google Groups," but, unfortunately for him, I
have every post he ever made going back to May of 2001.

IIRC he almost
got his ass kicked for that once. He's damn lucky he was able to hide
after shooting his mouth off like he did; snip

He's VERY lucky to still be in one piece, but only for the sanity of
other people who know he's an untreated mental case. If he'd been
screwing with someone as delusional and psychotic as he is, he'd be
dead by now...not a bad thing, in the grand view of things, really.
Old September 22nd 06, 01:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Default Honda CRV- less mileage AND less power

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600! wrote:
Charlie,

I'm sorry you are jealous of my new vehicles and my Ebay sales that
paid for them. I'm sorry you cannot afford a new car or truck and have
to drive old, used ****boxes. I'm sorry you have to live in that beat
up old vacation home full time. I'm sorry I had your Power Seller
status revoked and now you are just scraping by.

Now suck it!

than my Pontiac...

how DO they do it !

A guy just stopped by yesterday with a CRV, to buy some records- I
asked him how he liked it- he said the mileage is only 17 MPG city.

And it's a ****ing sluggish 4-cylinder with no power.

Do you really think that commuter box gives you status ? You may as
well be bragging about your microwave and toaster !

(laughter...)

Old September 22nd 06, 06:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Honda CRV- Noodles wishes he had one

On 22 Sep 2006 05:17:26 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

than my Pontiac...

how DO they do it ! snip

Note the non-sequitur response, typical with paranoid delusionals who
have recently had their ass kicked.

A guy just stopped by yesterday with a CRV, to buy some records- I
asked him how he liked it- he said the mileage is only 17 MPG city.

And it's a ****ing sluggish 4-cylinder with no power. snip

Another Charlie Nudo lie.

Do you really think that commuter box gives you status ? You may as
well be bragging about your microwave and toaster ! snip

He saves money on gas, which will start skyrocketing in price November
8, while you can't go anywhere, because 1.) you can't afford to get
your ****box pony car running and 2.) Cheryl has to go to work, thus
depriving you of a working car, and 3.) your rusted out Ford truck
with all those Puerto Rican "effects" hung all over it is a major gas
hog.

(laughter...) snip

Yes, you do elicit laughter, Noodles...at yourself.

It's the monthly "Charlie Nudo End-Of-Month Meltdown," folks! Stay
tuned!
Old September 22nd 06, 06:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 22 Sep 2006 05:20:46 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

anytime, wimp- we'll see who runs and hides snip

You did, remember, Noodles? You were called out, and you ran and
hid...probably behind Cheryl's skirt.
Old September 22nd 06, 10:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

I'm sorry you are jealous of my new vehicles and my Ebay sales that
paid for them. I'm sorry you cannot afford a new car or truck and have
to drive old, used ****boxes. I'm sorry you have to live in that beat
up old vacation home full time. I'm sorry I had your Power Seller
status revoked and now you are just scraping by.
Now suck it!

Wait a minute, this doesn't sound like an apology at all.