FUNDOC IS AN ASSHOLE PRICK!

Old March 8th 05, 03:31 AM
GordLack Books

Default FUNDOC IS AN ASSHOLE PRICK!

As long as you pond scum want to keep up the abuse, I'm all for it.

Old March 8th 05, 11:35 AM
Petronius

"GordLack Books" wrote in message
oups.com...
As long as you pond scum want to keep up the abuse, I'm all for it.

So you like self-abuse?

Old March 8th 05, 12:35 PM
Ted Leonard

In article .com,
GordLack Books wrote:

As long as you pond scum want to keep up the abuse, I'm all for it.

My, what a clueless trit you are. Welcome to my kill file.

Plonk

--
Ted Leonard

Notice, I've gone in search of myself. If I should show up before I return,
please keep a eye on me till I get back. Thanks!

Remove "this" to reply via email
Old March 8th 05, 01:47 PM
GordLack Books

Why thanks Teddy...now on your knees and blow.

Old March 8th 05, 01:47 PM
GordLack Books

Any other anonymous yahoo postings you'd like to exhaust?

Old March 8th 05, 02:33 PM
GordLack Books

You seem to enjoy keeping this thread alive.

Old March 9th 05, 04:20 AM
GordLack Books

As long as you hide behind a fake email...
You anonymous losers really are a joke.

Old March 9th 05, 12:30 PM
I C U

"GordLack Books" wrote in message
oups.com...
As long as you hide behind a fake email...
You anonymous losers really are a joke.

This coming from a moron with at least 3 different screen names.
Mark, as well as being a complete douchebag, you're a hypocrite as well.
You must be a masochist to keep coming back to a group where everyone hates your
guts.
Now go away, you're not wanted here.

Old March 9th 05, 02:30 PM
GordLack Books

Like...playing with yourself.

Old March 9th 05, 02:32 PM
GordLack Books

You must also be a masochist to continue the thread.
At least I'm not concerned with concealing my identity...ICU.

The asshole award for 2004 goes to... lennon fan 8 Track Tapes 3 January 23rd 05 12:29 PM
Trippin Asshole winnard 8 Track Tapes 5 January 11th 05 09:38 PM
Spam Asshole NOSPAM Basketball 1 September 23rd 03 01:08 PM
FREAKFIELD=SHIT FOR BRAINS ASSHOLE trippin2-8track 8 Track Tapes 0 August 5th 03 01:03 PM