eBay 10 cent listing days 8/15 & 16

Old August 15th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

Default eBay 10 cent listing days 8/15 & 16

But, they charge you the full amount, and credit you back the total
less 10 cents sometime in September. I listed a couple of coins, and
was surprised to see that they were charging the full price to insert
the items, so I had to go back and read the terms. My insertion fees
were $5.15 for both items, so I guess that I'll get $5.05 each credited
to my account in September. I hope that I remember (and that eBay
remembers).

Old August 15th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On 15 Aug 2006 08:18:14 -0700, bgg wrote:
But, they charge you the full amount, and credit you back the total
less 10 cents sometime in September. I listed a couple of coins, and
was surprised to see that they were charging the full price to insert
the items, so I had to go back and read the terms. My insertion fees
were $5.15 for both items, so I guess that I'll get $5.05 each credited
to my account in September. I hope that I remember (and that eBay
remembers).

Hey Bruce, I need another one of those silver hubcaps from you. Guy at
work took a shine to the 20 Balboa and I no longer own one. Got any
more for sale now or soon?

Dave

Old August 16th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bgg

Dave,

I think that this must be aimed at a different Bruce...

The "Other" Bruce...

Old August 16th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

"Dave Hinz" couldn't hold back, so decided to check:
Hey Bruce, I need another one of those silver hubcaps from you. Guy at
work took a shine to the 20 Balboa and I no longer own one. Got any
more for sale now or soon?

PMFJIH, but indeed that 20 Balboa is a sweet coin! I intend to give that
1977 Panama Proof Set that I recently bought from Nick Knight to my
collector son (his birth year) for his birthday in January. But in the
meantime, I'm enjoying looking at it. Very attractive!

Amistad
'it's nice to have a big one to admire!'

Old August 16th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On 16 Aug 2006 07:27:38 -0700, bgg wrote:
Dave,
I think that this must be aimed at a different Bruce...
The "Other" Bruce...

Wot, you're not interchangable? Sorry about that, got a bid on the
right Bruce's next silver hubcap anyway.

Old August 16th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:47:59 GMT, Amistad wrote:
"Dave Hinz" couldn't hold back, so decided to check:
Hey Bruce, I need another one of those silver hubcaps from you. Guy at
work took a shine to the 20 Balboa and I no longer own one. Got any
more for sale now or soon?

PMFJIH, but indeed that 20 Balboa is a sweet coin! I intend to give that
1977 Panama Proof Set that I recently bought from Nick Knight to my
collector son (his birth year) for his birthday in January. But in the
meantime, I'm enjoying looking at it. Very attractive!

It certainly is a big chunk of silver. Friend of mine at work recently
liquidated his silver mostly to me, saw that, and he's back into silver
again.

'it's nice to have a big one to admire!'

I'm not touching that one.

Old August 17th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Amistad" wrote in message
"Dave Hinz" couldn't hold back, so decided to check:
Hey Bruce, I need another one of those silver hubcaps from you. Guy at
work took a shine to the 20 Balboa and I no longer own one. Got any
more for sale now or soon?

PMFJIH, but indeed that 20 Balboa is a sweet coin! I intend to give that 1977
Panama Proof Set that I recently bought from Nick Knight to my collector son
(his birth year) for his birthday in January. But in the meantime, I'm
enjoying looking at it. Very attractive!

Amistad

I first saw these 20 Balboas when someone posted photos of some examples on abpn
last year. I wanted to get one and did so, but that got me hooked, so I ended
up going after and finally getting the complete proof run from 1971 thru 1985.
They are indeed beautiful to look at for recent issues. The fact that there's
also over $42 worth of silver in each of the .925 1971-79's (versus $23 in the
scarcer .500 1980-85's) ain't half bad either.

Bruce