What kind of eraser to use?

Old July 15th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Kris Baker

Default What kind of eraser to use?

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
David Ames wrote:
Reposted so as to help clear some of the rubbish from the
listings and cache, which may otherwise deter casual readers

I see no reason to have duplicated my original posting. If you feel my
query was "rubbish," why didn't you just ignore it? At least I've got
a real name to go by.

The implication was the opposite - "reposter" was reposting your
article in a (probably misguided) attempt to put some real content
back in the group after the deluge of **** we've had lately.

I haven't bothered reading them, but do all the forgeries have
the same NTTP-Posting-Host line, or are they otherwise provably
the work of one individual? (Some sorts of libel are criminal
offences almost everywhere, and if shutting this pillock up means
getting the cops round to take the offender's computer away for
forensics, so be it).

It's likely to have been one person. While I've been the named
"target", it's obvious that their real purpose is to destroy newsgroups.
It's happened to other groups, and it was our turn this time. What
they do, is pick out one prolific poster, and disrupt all the groups
that person posts to.

I could file charges, but she's (and yes, I believe it's a female) is
not worth my time. Anyone else who's been forged in the middle
of this mess, has my support and cooperation. It's all archived
on Google, ready to be downloaded by investigators.

Kris

Old July 15th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Bob

Kris Baker wrote:

I could file charges, but she's (and yes, I believe it's a female) is
not worth my time. Anyone else who's been forged in the middle
of this mess, has my support and cooperation. It's all archived
on Google, ready to be downloaded by investigators.

Just exactly what would you "file charges" for Kris?
I'm sure anyone you could complain to already knows you are a deranged
crank and busybody and would dismiss your complaint out of hand.
Frankly I'm delighted to see you taken down a peg or two, sweetie.
Maybe I'll "file charges" against you for harassment and libel.
Just a thought...

Old July 15th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Bob

Kris Baker wrote:
It's likely to have been one person. While I've been the named
"target", it's obvious that their real purpose is to destroy newsgroups.
It's happened to other groups, and it was our turn this time. What
they do, is pick out one prolific poster, and disrupt all the groups
that person posts to.

"Destroy newsgroups", eh.
Could it be that you just ****ed off the wrong person and they are
getting their revenge, could it tubby, could it?
You go from newsgroup to newsgroup with your hypocritical ranting and
raving and selfrighteousness and NOW you're surprised someone is on the
vengence trail?
You're even stupider than I thought.
You had it coming to you, lard ass.