Hampton Roads free concert

Old September 21st 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Hampton Roads free concert

Peter Frampton NAS Oceana Base; October 13th (Friday the 13th); doors
open 5PM
Old September 21st 06, 09:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

"Sue H" wrote in message
Peter Frampton NAS Oceana Base; October 13th (Friday the 13th); doors
open 5PM

Will that guy ever get tired of singing "Do You feel Like I do?"....LOL!

Old September 22nd 06, 12:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
snothead

I've never had luck with Peter Frampton, not even the photo opp... On
the other hand I have a few friends in another town who seem to get him
everytime, not sure what the trick is ??? Good luck !

snot

Old September 22nd 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

I've met him on two occasions-

The most recent at his Border's Books tour promoting the latest CD, and back
in the early 90's, just before his blonde hair disappeared...Very
accomodating when it comes to photo ops and autographs!

pe2

Old September 22nd 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Well, at Little Creek it will not be easy. It's the venue. the stage
is an old warehouse dock I believe and they leave going down the back
which is barracaded naturally because the warehouse was LONG (many
hooked together that have been torn down). Either that or it was a
long train depot or something. So there's only one slim space to
squeeze in and they have people there blocking it and there's no way
around since it's on a guarded base. However MOST bases are easy to
get them despite them.

I already got him twice over, so skipping it this time