Notice to customers of FRANKCOINS on eBay

Old December 26th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

Default Notice to customers of FRANKCOINS on eBay

On Dec 26, 11:10*am, "Jim Menning" wrote:
"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

On Dec 26, 10:18 am, "RWF" wrote:

BTW Fwankie, how's that eBay suspension working out?
Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Just wrecked Christmas for my family. *But my attorney is working on
a lawsuit against you for defamation, you will be served soon.

When you egg him on all the time, how can you sue him just because you ended up
crying more than he?

You've got to admit Frank, you've brought a lot of the abuse you received in this
group (especially over your eBay listings) upon yourself.

Either grow up and stop contributing to the abuse, or stop posting here altogether.
You'll find life much easier.

I have posted in coin groups going back to Compuserve SIGs in 1983,
and I will not be run off
by idoits like Finnan, nor by people like you who suggest that I
simply quit posting rather than
defend myself.

Old December 26th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Dec 26, 11:10*am, "Jim Menning" wrote:

When you egg him on all the time, how can you sue him just because you ended up
crying more than he?

Egg HIM on? Finnan made over 100 comments to any post that I either
replied to,
started, or was mentioned in calling me "Fwankie" or "provasicko" or
saying that
my mother had not really died. I politely ignored them until I began
to recveive emails
from concerned customers saying that if I didn't respond, they were
assuming the worst.

It may work out well, however, as we have proof that Finnan has harmed
my reputation.
Old December 26th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

On Dec 25, 9:11*pm, "RWF" wrote:
OK, we are all convinced that you are a sockpuppet now.

This guy claimed Frank was Helen Wallace. Seems like people have to
die to
prove they are NOT a sockpuppet of Frank Provasek. Totally insane. I
agree that
fleeing the group is not acceptable to bullying. Legal action seems
deserving in this case. I hope Frank's lawyer gives RWF some head
aches for
the new year.
Old December 26th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Dec 26, 11:31*am, Gary wrote:
On Dec 25, 9:11*pm, "RWF" wrote: OK, we are all convinced that you are a sockpuppet now.

This guy claimed Frank was Helen Wallace. *Seems like people have to
die to
prove they are NOT a sockpuppet of Frank Provasek. *Totally insane. I
agree that
fleeing the group is not acceptable to bullying. *Legal action seems
deserving in this case. I hope Frank's lawyer gives RWF some head
aches for
the new year.

I have finally got the attention of some supervisory-level people at
ebay so I
should be back on soon.
Old December 26th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jim menning

"Mark B." wrote in message
"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
When you egg him on all the time, how can you sue him just because you

ended up
crying more than he?

Menning, you can't really blame Provasek. When somebody ****s with your
livelihood and makes jest of a parent's death, they step over the line.
Hanging is too good for someone that messes with your income.

B, I just wouldn't respond to him at all. He knows he can push Frank's buttons.
Even if Frank doesn't respond 99% of the time, it's that 1% that keeps his detractors
attacking him.

Frank doesn't need the few extra visitors from RCC to see his auctions he posts here.
If the coins were as good as he claimed, the buyers would be scouring his ads on a
daily basis on their own. I list over 2,000 auctions a year, and have had only one
negative feedback in 8 years. I have yet to spam a single auction in a discussion
group. I certainly don't need to flaunt them here to be successful on eBay. And
I've never had an auction pulled.

And no matter what I've heard, the listings were not pulled simply because someone
from this group reported them. They had to be pulled because of some possible rule
violation in question, and eBay agreed. If eBay would have found the listings were
all in compliance, they would not be continually pulling them.

Old December 26th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Doctor Skull

"Jim Menning" wrote in message

And no matter what I've heard, the listings were not pulled simply because
someone from this group reported them. They had to be pulled because of
some possible rule violation in question, and eBay agreed. If eBay would
have found the listings were all in compliance, they would not be
continually pulling them.

The sad truth is if eBay gets a reported listing in Coins, Currnecy or
Stamps 9 times out of 10 they Assume the Reporter knows what they are
talking about and end the listing...

and upon further reveiw either Claim it was ended for a totally different
reason, or in error .... or my personal favorite the celebrated Canned
response that means nothing at all.

My brother actually had a listing ended for Half Dollar Snap cases because
the Auction title was misleading (No Half Dollar included)

The three stooges aren't dead they work for eBay

http://myworld.ebay.com/drskull9/

Old December 26th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jim menning

"Doctor Skull" wrote in message
"Jim Menning" wrote in message

And no matter what I've heard, the listings were not pulled simply because someone
from this group reported them. They had to be pulled because of some possible
rule violation in question, and eBay agreed. If eBay would have found the
listings were all in compliance, they would not be continually pulling them.

The sad truth is if eBay gets a reported listing in Coins, Currnecy or Stamps 9
times out of 10 they Assume the Reporter knows what they are talking about and end
the listing...

I'd sure like you to prove that 9/10 claim. It can't possibly be true. I find the
coin category one of the toughest to get questionable auctions pulled, mainly because
eBay doesn't seem to employ any experts in the field.

Many of us have tried to cancel the obvious counterfeit auctions from China, we
sometimes even go as far as to contact our Power Seller rep, and then they have to
refer the listings to the coin gurus for determination. Even then it is unlikely to
get those auctions canceled. Read past threads right here in this group to see how
difficult it has been to stop those auctions.

and upon further reveiw either Claim it was ended for a totally different reason,
or in error .... or my personal favorite the celebrated Canned response that means
nothing at all.

My brother actually had a listing ended for Half Dollar Snap cases because the
Auction title was misleading (No Half Dollar included)

Without seeing the auction, I find that questionable. There could easily have been
other reasons.

Old December 26th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jeff R.

Frank Provasek wrote:
I have finally got the attention of some supervisory-level people at
ebay so I
should be back on soon.

Frank, here's some free legal advice (worth all of what you pay for it) from
a satisfied customer of yours, who has no dog in this fight.

If you *really* have engaged a lawyer to prosecute your case, and you
*really* have consulted him about this, then you should sack him immediately
and seek better representation.

The very first piece of advice that a competent brief should have given you
would be:

"Oh!... and Frank... STFU on usenet. Make no threats and *definitely* no
references to any possible legal action"

If he didn't advise you in those or similar terms, then let him stick to tax
and property stuff. He doesn't understand online law and will cost you a
bundle in failed suits.

Just frendly advice, Frank - given on the assumption that you're not just
bluffing.

--
Jeff R.
(and my 2¢)

Old December 27th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Dec 26, 4:55�pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
Frank Provasek wrote:
[...]

Jeff, I've been watching on the sidelines and wondering if anyone
would have gotten the same two pieces of advice I received from my own
attorney, and you hit the nail on the head... #1: STFU; and #2: Don't
tip your hand.

Jerry
Free advice is what you pay for it.

Legal Notice from Ebay Cliff Coins 1 December 27th 06 11:12 PM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS BrickboyTX Coins 0 January 23rd 06 07:16 AM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS BrickboyTX Coins 0 January 23rd 06 07:14 AM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS King Seanie, Ruler of the Griks Coins 0 January 23rd 06 12:14 AM
Don't do business with ebay seller FRANKCOINS FJG Coins 0 January 22nd 06 11:44 PM