04 FB SPA, Certified Materials, Reflections, 1/1 AUTO!!

Old February 1st 05, 01:48 AM

Default 04 FB SPA, Certified Materials, Reflections, 1/1 AUTO!!

Will trade for hockey autos or rookies mainly, or send a FB tradelist
and I will see if there's anything I can use:

04 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS

KYLE BOLLER MIRROR BLACK AUTO sn# 1/1
Mirror Red AJ Feeley jersey # 102/150
Mirror White Mike Alstott jersey # 175/250
David Boston Mirror White # 65/150
Devard Darling RC jersey # 205 sn# 345/1250

04 SP AUTHENTIC

Sign of the Times Kellen Winslow Jr.
Scripts for Success Auto Kerry Colbert
Rookie Mark Jones # 711/1199
Rookie Patrick Crayton # 763/1199
SPA Rokie Authentic Auto Ernest Wilford (redemption)

04 UD REFLECTIONS

Select Swatches Dante Hall # 71/99
Pro Cuts Silver Jersey Steve McNair # 66/85
Pro Cuts Jersey Terrell Owens (glue spot, should be sent in to UD)
Pro Cuts Jersey Tim Brown
Focus on the Future Jersey Ben Roethlisberger
Focus on the Future Jersey Eli Manning
Focus on the Future Jersey Larry Fitzgerald
Focus on the Future Jersey Julius Jones
Focus on the Future Jersey J.P. Losman
Rookie Reflections Red Steven Jackson # 62/100
Rookie Reflections Red Rashaun Woods # 4/100
Rookie Reflections Red Derek McCoy # 89/100
Rookie Reflections DJ Williams /750
Rookie Reflections Sean Jones /750
Rookie Reflections BJ Symons /750
Rookie Reflections Darius Watts /750
Rookie Reflections Derek Abney /750
Rookie Reflections Darnell Dockett /750
Rookie Reflections Josh Davis /750
Rookie Reflections Courtney Watson /750
Rookie Reflections Jermaine Green /1150
Rookie Reflections Dontarius Thomas /1150
Rookie Reflections Jake Grove /1150
Rookie Reflections Terry Johnson /1150
Rookie Reflections Tim Euhus /1150
Rookie Reflections Ryan Dinwiddie /1150
Rookie Reflections Robert Geathers /1150
Rookie Reflections Andrew Strojny /1150

Old February 1st 05, 04:08 AM
SteelersFan

I have a lot of hockey....let me know who ur intrested in.....

Old February 1st 05, 03:11 PM

Depends on what you are looking for. Right now I need some 04/05 UD
Young Guns to finish my set. Other then that:

ROOKIES: Nash, Heatley, Spezza

AUTOS: Any HOF or vintage autos

VINTAGE: Pre 1963 Richard, Howe, Mikita, Hall, Hull, Pilote, etc. The
usual list of hard to find cards that I will never own...