Recent successes / Lifetime Membership to the site

Old May 16th 04, 02:20 PM
Matthew George

Default Recent successes / Lifetime Membership to the site

Hi to everyone!

It has been another successful week for me. I hope you've all been getting
good results lately! :-)

Anyway, just a quick message to let everyone know that I have added my
latest successes to my web site at www.celebrityhangout.co.uk

Scans have been added to the site, and the addresses used have been added to
the Members Area of the web site.

The site is aimed at both collectors of State-side celebrities as well as
stars from stage, screen, sport etc. in the UK and the rest of the world...
If anyone is interested in signing up for life membership to the Members
Area (almost 300 members worldwide so far!) then please do visit the site at
www.celebrityhangout.co.uk for further information. As I said previously,
members gain life-time membership with full access to -

(1) An Internationally-popular Discussion forum
(chat to hundreds of other members from around the world...)

(2) Exclusive Members-only competitions
(this month win a signed photo of the Fonz, Henry Winkler...
previous competition prizes have been Sir Bobby Charlton,
Honor Blackman, Kelly Brook and other top celebs...)

(3) An extensive record of tested celebrity addresses
(addresses of celebrities all over the world - all addresses
have been personally tested as successful to improve accuracy
of information given...)

(4) Regular articles by guest columnists
(this month we focus on collecting for charity purposes,
collecting soap stars, collecting Dr Who autographs - and other
articles of interest to come...)

(5) An opportunity to become a guest columnist for the web site
(ever thought of yourself as a budding jounalist - go on,
submit an article!...)

(6) Autograph-related press clippings
(collecting-related stories from the newspapers...)

(7) Fifteen Minutes of Fame
(members get their chance of fame - a page dedicated to you and
your collection...)

(8) Help and advice (via MSN Messenger and e-mail)
(advice from from myself, a collector with over 10 years of
collecting experience...)

(9) MSN Messenger Group Discussions
(we regularly hold evening group discussions on collecting,
most evenings from 9pm GMT...)

In addition to all of this, members gain access to forthcoming new areas of
the site...! There is much more to come in the near future...

Anyway, that's all for now. If anyone is now interested in signing up please
do visit the web site for further information.

All the best!

Matt.

--
Matt's Celebrity Hangout - http://www.celebrityhangout.co.uk

"A British resource for autograph collectors" - over 900 scans,
recent successes, Members-Only section with competitions, over
1200 tested addresses, popular discussion forum, Trade Zone,
online advice, autographs for sale, a regular Update Newsletter and more!

Recent Successes Junior010873 Autographs 0 April 20th 04 11:31 PM
Recent Successes Earl Autographs 0 January 21st 04 07:53 AM
Recent successes Pyro/Rixliss/Chad Autographs 0 October 11th 03 11:03 PM
8x10 Photo Site Abuse dahoov2 Autographs 5 October 4th 03 06:31 AM
My Recent Successes DGodin5492 Autographs 2 July 10th 03 12:13 AM