Usenet?

Old January 19th 05, 06:46 PM
so what

Default Usenet?

Ok, how come I am not getting all the messages, why are some of my posts not
showing up for hours or days, why are there zillions of subjects with the same
title, etc? Is something wrong with my AOL (surprise!) or with Usenet?

ACCCCCCKKKK!!!!

satrap
Old January 19th 05, 11:33 PM
Bluesea

"so what" wrote in message
Ok, how come I am not getting all the messages, why are some of my posts

not
showing up for hours or days, why are there zillions of subjects with the

same
title, etc? Is something wrong with my AOL (surprise!) or with Usenet?

ACCCCCCKKKK!!!!

Some of it is likely AOL as I've seen the same problem reported in another
group by another AOL user. Some of it is because of the way that Roy G. Biv
posts his messages.

--
~~Bluesea~~

Old January 20th 05, 04:25 AM
so what

ok I finally came in through GoogleGroups. sheeesh. do I really need
AOL now? HA!

Old January 20th 05, 05:12 AM
Free Citizen

"so what" wrote in message
oups.com...
ok I finally came in through GoogleGroups. sheeesh. do I really need
AOL now? HA!

Been there. Doesn't work too. I think it is a Usenet problem.

--
Best regards,
T-H Lim

Old January 20th 05, 08:21 PM
pavane

"so what" wrote in message
Ok, how come I am not getting all the messages, why are some of my posts

not
showing up for hours or days, why are there zillions of subjects with the

same
title, etc? Is something wrong with my AOL (surprise!) or with Usenet?

ACCCCCCKKKK!!!!

It's an act of Dog. One of my last postings took
26 hours to show up on a different newsgroup, and
one immediately following to the same newsgroup
showed up in 1/2 hour. Not AOL as I am on
RoadRunner. It just keeps our intellects keen and
sharp.

pavane

Old January 24th 05, 01:15 AM
Penny Howland

"so what" wrote in message
Ok, how come I am not getting all the messages, why are some of my posts
not
showing up for hours or days, why are there zillions of subjects with the
same
title, etc? Is something wrong with my AOL (surprise!) or with Usenet?

ACCCCCCKKKK!!!!

satrap

I find the same thing happening lately, I don't see my response of a couple
of days! I have Road Runner. Penny