FA:-! ebay -More Autographed Baseballs, Legos Hogwart's Castle, 1932-33 Black & White Photos & Legos Hogwart's Castle, some Depression Glass,

Old May 11th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.collecting

Default FA:-! ebay -More Autographed Baseballs, Legos Hogwart's Castle, 1932-33 Black & White Photos & Legos Hogwart's Castle, some Depression Glass,

May 11, 2006
FA:-! ebay -More Autographed Baseballs, Legos Hogwart's
Castle,1932-33 Black & White Photos & Legos Hogwart's Castle, some
Depression Glass,

I did take advantage of eBay's 10 cent listing day and push more
items up for auction. Concentrated on baseballs but there's lots of
other good stuff.

Please cut & paste this URL to see and bid on my items. That way I get
the store referral credit! Thanks so much!
http://stores.ebay.com/Queenoftheint...s?refid=stores

These are kind of neat - Wire Service Photos from 1932 -34 I have a
few more with a variety of topics that will be listed over the next
several weeks so check back in my store periodically if you like this
kind of thing!

Photo Cuba 1933 Jewelry & antique store window that was bombed by a
revolutionary group on the anniversary of Cuba's Independence
Wire Service Photo NYC Police parading in honor of the 50th
Anniversary of the Brooklyn Bridge

Book - Great Little Quilts Antique Crib Doll-size Patterns

Art Deco-style Chandelier w/ frosted slip shades Brass shaft - maybe
white metal on the rest. BUT the slip shades are just beautiful. And if
no one bids...I get to keep it and hang it in my dining room. So I'm
undecided if I want you all to bid or not. Quick, bid before I change
my mind. LOL.

Legos Set 4709 Harry Potter Hogwart's Castle Sorcerer's Stone
Dale Earnhardt Jr 1:64 Daytona 2005 Bud Car Cookie tin
1995 Matchbox San Francisco 49'ers NFL Tractor Trailer
1995 Jacksonville Jaguars Matchbox Team Truck NFL 1:64

Pair of Cordey Boudoir Lamps - Georgian lady & Man
Lenox Red Rose 1992 Porcelain figure Mother's Day gift!
Boda Flat Crystal Elephant figurine mint Glass
Lenox Tigers All Played Out figurine 1988 Porcelain

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars Iron Man Carded NR
Splendors of Christendom Art Architecture Europe Church
Eagle of Glory Lenox Porcelain sculpture figurine mint
Crystal Fostoria Brocade Console Bowl Depression Glass
8" Green Beaded Block Depression Glass plate Imperial
White Milk Glass Tumbler 5" Wheat mint Depression Glass
Blue Windmill Tumbler Mint Depression Glass Cobalt Blue
Colonial Town Crier Figurine Statue Sculpture Bell Ring

Framed Illuminated St. Francis Prayer religious patienc

Signed Baseballs - I KNOW these are authentic. I did some of the
"line waiting" to get them. Great condition !
The winning bidder gets a Letter of Authenticity from my partner. If
you have the signature authenticated and the service denies it's a
real signature from the particular player I said it was from, you can
return it to me for a full refund of your bid price anytime during the
first year after purchasing it. The letter of authenticity is not
transferable and will be directed only to the winning bidder. But
there you have it. I KNOW they are authentic so if a services says
they aren't, I'll be arguing that till they plow me under. LOL

The first two groupings have ended so come bid on these before you miss
all the old guys who signed for us years and years ago and now
they're gone.
Tom Herr Steve Lake Jim Aducci Autographed Baseball LOA
Pete Rose Signed Autographed Baseball LOA Phillies Reds
Luke Appling signed Autographed Baseball LOA Chicago SS
Bob Doerr Signed Autographed Baseball LOA
Enos Slaughter Signed Autographed Baseball LOA
Johnny Mize HOF Autographed Baseball LOA
Del Ennis Autographed Baseball Phillies WhizKid LOA
Warren Spahn HOF Signed Autographed Baseball LOA
Dennis Cook Pitcher Autographed Baseball LOA
Larry Bowa Signed Autographed Baseball Phillies
Duke Snider Signed Autographed Baseball HOF Dodgers LOA
Billy Herman Signed Baseball HOF Autographed LOA
John Kruk Todd Pratt signed Autographed Baseball LOA
Ken Howell Autographed Baseball LOA Dodgers Phillies
Nick Lavya Signed Autographed Baseball LOA 1990 Phillies Mgr
Jeff Parrett & Curt Ford McDowell Signed Baseball LOA
Steve Carlton Autographed Baseball LOA Phillies HOF
Russ Meyer Autographed Baseball LOA
Sandy Koufax Signed Autographed Baseball LOA HOF Pitche
Lenny Dykstra Signed Autographed Baseball LOA Phillies
Larry Christianson signed Baseball Phillies Pitcher
Harry Walker Signed Autographed Baseball LOA
Harmon Killebrew Autographed Baseball HOF LOA Twins
Gary Maddox Autographed Baseball LOA
Eric Davis Signed Autographed Baseball LOA Outfielder
Bruce Ruffin Signed Autographed Baseball LOA
Art Mahaffey Autographed Baseball Phila Phillies LOA
Bob Gibson Autographed Baseball LOA HOF St Louis
Bob Feller Signed Autographed Baseball LOA HOF

ART
Pietra dura style painted on Black Marble signe
The Point 51/300 Print C. McGinnis - listed artist Print
Ricketts Circus Watercolor Art Joseph Jackson painting
Art in America 1960 Vol 48 #2 Int'l Look at the
Begay Silk Screen Repro Western Indian Native American
Porcelain Courting Couples Art Decor Home Montage wall
Cupid Awake Framed Print 1890's vintage Art Print
Pencil Portrait Beautiful Woman signed JM Perry 1897 "Called by
Angels" an elegy for Rosa Maxxx?
Pair of Pressed Flower Arrangements Signed & Dated
Collage Altered Art Assemblage Girl in the Mirror
Charcoal Pencil Portrait of Young Boy 1901 Gilt Frame
Acrylic on Wood Plank Spoiled Girl Folk Art Outsider

These next two are a pair and have matching frames - very pretty!
Japanese Cherry Blossoms painted on silk Green Frame
Japanese Silk Painting Lotus Blossoms Green Frame

Books Buy It Now Prices
The Color Dictionary of Flowers & Plants for Home & Gar
Alongshore Seacoast ecology beach ocean ecology
I Can Read About Baseball SC Sports Kids Boys Children
Meet Benjamin Franklin Scarf StepUP History Biography
Treasure Island Stevenson Windermere Winter 1913
8 Volumes of Joseph Conrad inc Narcissus, Youth Victory
Rand McNally 1948 Atlas US Canada Mexico Cuba Leather
The Witch of Endor 1937 Poetry Alice DuPont Ortiz
Atlas of the World Maps Exploration Star Maps Spec Edit
The Art of China Spirit & Society
Men At Work George Will's Baseball Book HB DJ VG
Olympus OM Manual for Motor Drive Group
Olympus OM Manual for Zuiko Interchangeable Lens Group
News Magazine 2~72 Queen Elizabeth 20th annv Royality
The School Needlework Book Hapgood sewing Antiquarian
American Railway Problems 1910 Vrooman
1919 Antiquarian Book Horrors of Tornado Flood & Fire
Colours of Masters Bonnard DeLa Prade art masterpieces
The Brownings A Victorian Idyll
Scientific American 6-17-1893 Armored War Ship New York
Art in America 1960 Vol 48 #2 Int'l Look at the USA
Paradise Point New Sweden on Delaware Colonies History
Double Date Rosamond Dujardin Pam & Penny story
Marmion: A Tale Of Flodden Field Sir Walter Scott poem
Grit Young Boatman Pine Point Horatio Alger boys adventure
Famous Indian Tribes Children Chiefs wars tribal custom