Charlie Nudo's hatred of dogs

Old March 13th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Charlie Nudo's hatred of dogs

Regarding the Charlie Nudo dog torture caper, here's a few "golden
oldies" that Noodles cannot cancel:

From: "trippingtoo8track"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: now we watch Bicycle squirm...
Date: 3 Jul 2005 15:27:54 -0700
.com
.com
.com
.com
. com

.com

DeserTBoB wrote:

Yes, we did...and yes, I'm a responsible citizen, and I clean up so
others aren't inconveninced...something you'd never think of doing,
Noodles.

This one really threw up a flag- DeserTBob is so rattled now, he can't
even spell- must have hit the Geritol really heavy to recover from
that
last flame war episode- and spelled "inconvenienced" wrong....

which figures, that word is a bid harder to spell with the "ie" in
it....obvious vision problems and keyboard/eye coordination problems
developing...

not that I want to "inconvince" him...just stating the facts...

ps- yes, I'd never think of scooping up dog **** and taking it home-
cuz I'd never own a house dog and would not allow one to live in my
home with me. His house must smell nice- like dog **** ! snip

_______

This first one shows 1.) he hates dogs, and 2.) he's an irresponsible
citizen. You'll also notice that this user account on Google has been
banned. Next:

From:
(trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Q: The funniest, most intelligent, and most
charming.........
Date: 5 Jun 2003 20:17:50 -0700

You're the little dog that barks a lot, and jumps around like crazy-
yap yippity yap yap. But no one takes those little dogs seriously.
(I rarely read a post of yours, just didn't again- LOL) The best damn
thing that can happen in your pathetic life, is someone like me
posting a reply to you.

Ain't that right ??

Otherwise, you'd be swinging from a rope up in the attic by now...a
victim of an abusive childhood upbringing, correct ??

Try this, shut your computer off for ONE WEEK. And don't log on the
net. Dare ya, (but you couldn't though.) Cuz that, a cold shower,
and a bowl of Wheaties would stop your little faggot heart from
beating...
______

In this one, we see that Nudo thinks that people depend on his idiocy
to survive (similar to Rush Limbaugh, another mental case), and that
he indeed hates dogs. The former is a sign of paranoid delusional
features, typical in untreated sociopaths and psychotics. Next:

From:
(trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: RCA model VYC517V revival, a real "dog"...lol
Date: 1 Jun 2002 07:54:24 -0700

You may find this amusing...

Years ago my brother in law gave this RCA AM/FM/8track receiver to my
dad for free. He had it since the early '70's... my parents used it
for a brief time, then it went into storage in the basement... (made
in Taiwan)

Well, my dad had this very problematic Brittany Spaniel hunting dog.
It was kept outside in a pen (hunting dogs usually are), not a house
pet. Whenever we would get a thunderstorm, this dog would go
completely berserk, broke the chain many times, would terrorize the
neighborhood, and would have to be brought into the basement... it was
scared $hitless of thunder. (one time it even got into my LP
collection and chewed up a couple sleeves, that ****ed me off...)

Many times it would still howl and bark if it heard thunder in the
basement. The solution ? Plug in the old RCA with only one speaker and
play it very low on any radio channel. The dog would INSTANTLY mellow
out. No kidding...

Well the dog and my dad are long gone, one put to sleep, the other
passed away. snipipng the rest of this drivel

Brittany Spaniels are infamous for being high strung, as I found out
the hard way, but with some attention and kindness, they can be
excellent dogs, and are unequalled "flushing hounds" for working birds
out in front of the gun. What this shows is 1.) animal cruelty, by
leaving the dog outside, chained in a pen, in inclimate weather that
is was obviously very scared of, 2.) Charlie Nudo has a distinct
hatred of dogs, and 3.) he's also an idiot for not connecting loads to
both channels, as running a solid state audio channel without a load
will cause damage to the output stage eventually.

I seem to remember he was torturing the dog with some sort of
harebrained electroshock therapy, as well. The archive search
continues.

By the way, notice yet another ISP....ddisp.net. What's the matter,
Noodles? Get kicked off of that one, too, just like PTD? Epix is
being overloaded by abuse complaints about you, Noodles. Maybe a can
and string is your best access and telephone bet!

By this time, I'm sure Noodles is getting his guns (really phallic
symbols he has to bolster his severe self-esteem problems) out to
start another "war" with his perceived enemies. When people start
crowing about Second Amendment rights, they should consider Charlie
Nudo...mentally deranged but still having all the legal rights to keep
and bear arms. Remember, the Fouding Fathers had NO clue about mental
disease or defects. This Amendment to the Bill of Rights needs
modification, and soon.
Old March 13th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default notice how the story changes

gee, that's quite a bit different than your previous post- you said
this:

DoucheBoob said:

"Yes...he said he tortured a Brittany Spaniel as a kid using electrical

shocks in a rain storm. The dog survived, from what I could tell.

I'll dig it out."

where's the proof of the tortured dog ?

no doubt in the same file, with the double empeachment...

(laughter...)