Profting from the Gold Market - New Resources Available

Old October 25th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
brit4dollar

Default Profting from the Gold Market - New Resources Available

The Elliot Research Institute, the premier site for gold news,
knowledge, and research is proud to introduce the latest set of
research books on the gold markets.

http://www.elliotresearch.com/

Get the Latest Newsletters from the Leading Commentators with Proven
Experience in Understanding, Forecasting, and Profiting from the Gold
Market.

New Books include:

-How to Forecast Gold and Silver Using the Wave Principle

-View from the Top of the Grand Supercycle

-Market Analysis for the New Millennium

DIRECT FROM THE LEADING EXPERTS OF ELLIOT WAVE THEORY APPLICATION.
http://www.elliotresearch.com/

Old October 26th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bland Allison

in (e) wrote in
news
In article .com,
"brit4dollar" wrote:

The Elliot Research Institute, the premier site for gold news,
knowledge, and research is proud to introduce the latest set of
research books on the gold markets.

http://www.elliotresearch.com/

Get the Latest Newsletters from the Leading Commentators with Proven
Experience in Understanding, Forecasting, and Profiting from the Gold
Market.

New Books include:

-How to Forecast Gold and Silver Using the Wave Principle

-View from the Top of the Grand Supercycle

-Market Analysis for the New Millennium

DIRECT FROM THE LEADING EXPERTS OF ELLIOT WAVE THEORY APPLICATION.
http://www.elliotresearch.com/

say, why don't you send me some gold and let me see if
you're fulla **** or not? after all, you're not risking
anything, are you?

Now hold on e! I'm looking at my guess for gold on Nov. 1 and it's been
going in the opposite direction since then. Maybe this here book is the
answer to all my prognosticatin' problems

--

BA
Old October 26th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
kathy1945

Can we get a scan of that?

e wrote:
In article , Bland Allison wrote:

(e) wrote in
news
In article .com,
"brit4dollar" wrote:

[...]

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt and do roll
searches for me.
no, huh?

FS - a few "Gold" cards Dogger Hockey 0 December 6th 04 07:15 PM
Want To Trade These For..., James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 December 4th 04 03:34 PM
TAKE A L@@K PART I! 66% to 75% OFF OVER 10,000 CARDS Rose Hockey 0 February 1st 04 02:12 PM
PART I: 10,000 CARDS 66% to 75% OFF BOOK VALUE Rose Hockey 0 December 14th 03 02:59 PM
SUPER SALE! 10,000 CARDS UP TO 75% OFF BOOK VALUE Rose Hockey 0 December 7th 03 03:07 PM