PING Kyle Mutcher

Old October 19th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

Default PING Kyle Mutcher

Hi Kyle!
Are you going to post a message here on when start sending you money for
the set of the two tokens, or should we send them right now?

rgrds

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old October 20th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

gogu wrote:
Hi Kyle!
Are you going to post a message here on when start sending you money for
the set of the two tokens, or should we send them right now?

rgrds

The time has come and gone, although I don't know how many he struck.
He might still have a few more for sale. You should Google "Spark
Token" in RCC by date. He posted his e-mail address and price for the
set.

Old October 20th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Kyle Mutcher

Hi Gogu,

I am in the process of shipping them out now, I have sets available so there
is no worries about getting one.

For the USA, Canada, Mexico the cost is US$20 per set, and for other
destinations it will be US$23 or 18 Euro per set.

Best regards,
Kyle.

Old October 25th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

? "reality" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...

gogu wrote:
Hi Kyle!
Are you going to post a message here on when start sending you money for
the set of the two tokens, or should we send them right now?

rgrds

The time has come and gone, although I don't know how many he struck.
He might still have a few more for sale. You should Google "Spark
Token" in RCC by date. He posted his e-mail address and price for the
set.

Then it seems I've missed it:-(
I have his e-mail address but I haven't received am answer after I've sent
him an e-mail some time ago, so I assumed he is not ready to ship!
Maybe my e-mail went lost in the cyber-space, I'll try to contact him
again...

Thanks.

Old October 25th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu

Ο "Kyle Mutcher" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Hi Gogu,

I am in the process of shipping them out now, I have sets available so
there
is no worries about getting one.

For the USA, Canada, Mexico the cost is US$20 per set, and for other
destinations it will be US$23 or 18 Euro per set.

Hi Kyle!

So in the next few days I am going to send you payment by registered mail.
Do you prefer euros or US$?

rgrds

--

"gogu" wrote in message
Hi Kyle!
Are you going to post a message here on when start sending you money for
the set of the two tokens, or should we send them right now?

rgrds

FS: 1995 Press Pass "Hot Pursuit" Kyle Petty Insert Single J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 4th 06 11:13 AM
FS: 1995 Press Pass "Hot Pursuit" Kyle Petty Insert Single [email protected] General 0 November 14th 05 11:14 AM
PING: Kyle Mutcher John Carney Coins 1 July 15th 04 06:26 PM
Kyle Mutcher Dale Hallmark Coins 0 June 6th 04 01:01 AM
! Huge star collection for sale, up to 80% off!! Joe Carrus Football (US) 0 October 20th 03 04:51 AM