vacation !

Old June 2nd 05, 11:34 AM
lowlife liberal scumbag-defeated twice-Democrat lo

Default vacation !

From: Charlie Nudo-spammateer
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: How about more SPAM, Noodles?
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:17:29 -0700

Hey Noodles! How about some more of those famous SPAM postings of
yours? Need to feed all the abuse mailboxes of google, epix and
hotmail some more!

Income getting a little THIN lately, Noodles? Hahahaha! you're going
DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

Nope, not at all- just getting ready for summer vacation and some time
off !

Where are you going this year Boob, Skytower Park, dog **** hunting ?

ha-ha- haaaaa.....

Old June 2nd 05, 03:28 PM
StewieGriffin

And where are YOU going, Masterbator? I'll bet jail, for cruising the
park and picking up an undercover cop while dressed in your
Marilyn-best!

Old June 2nd 05, 04:05 PM
Mr. Bicycle, major asshole !

read 'em and weep, DoucheBob...

4.3 What Usenet Is Not
Usenet is not an organization.
Usenet has no central authority. In fact, it has no central any thing.
There is a vague notion of "upstream" and "downstream" related to the
direction of high-volume news flow. It follows that, to the extent that
"upstream" sites decide what traffic they will carry for their
"downstream" neighbors, that "upstream" sites have some influence on
their neighbors. But such influence is usually easy to circumvent, and
heavy-handed manipulation typically results in a backlash of
resentment.

Usenet is not a democracy.
A democracy can be loosely defined as "government of the peo ple, by
the people, for the people." However, as explained above, Usenet is not
an organization, and only an organization can be run as a democracy.
Even a democracy must be organized, for if it lacks a means of
enforcing the peoples' wishes, then it may as well not exist. Some
people wish that Usenet were a democracy. Many people pretend that it
is. Both groups are sadly deluded.

Usenet is not fair.
After all, who shall decide what's fair? For that matter, if someone is
behaving unfairly, who's going to stop him? Neither you nor I, that's
certain.

Usenet is not a right.
Some people misunderstand their local right of "freedom of speech" to
mean that they have a legal right to use others' computers to say what
they wish in whatever way they wish, and the owners of said computers
have no right to stop them. Those people are wrong. Freedom of speech
also means freedom not to speak; if I choose not to use my computer to
aid your speech, that is my right. Freedom of the press belongs to
those who own one.

Usenet is not a public utility.
Some Usenet sites are publicly funded or subsidized. Most of them, by
plain count, are not. There is no government monopoly on Usenet, and
little or no control.

Usenet is not a commercial network.
Many Usenet sites are academic or government organizations; in fact,
Usenet originated in academia. Therefore, there is a Usenet custom of
keeping commercial traffic to a minimum. If such commercial traffic is
generally considered worth carrying, then it may be grudgingly
tolerated. Even so, it is usually separated somehow from non-commercial
traffic; see comp.newprod. Usenet is not the Internet. The Internet is
a wide-ranging network, parts of which are subsidized by various
governments. The Internet carries many kinds of traffic; Usenet is only
one of them. And the Internet is only one of the various networks
carrying Usenet traffic.

Usenet is not a Unix network, nor even an ASCII network.
Don't assume that everyone is using "rn" on a Unix machine. There are
Vaxes running VMS, IBM mainframes, Amigas, and MS-DOS PCs reading and
posting to Usenet. And, yes, some of them use (shudder) EBCDIC. Ignore
them if you like, but they're out there.

Usenet is not software.
There are dozens of software packages used at various sites to
transport and read Usenet articles. So no one program or package can be
called "the Usenet software."

Software designed to support Usenet traffic can be (and is) used for
other kinds of communication, usually without risk of mixing the two.
Such private communication networks are typically kept distinct from
Usenet by the invention of newsgroup names different from the
universally-recognized ones.

Usenet is not a UUCP network.
UUCP is a protocol (some might say protocol suite, but that's a
technical point) for sending data over point-to-point connections,
typically using dialup modems. Usenet is only one of the various kinds
of traffic carried via UUCP, and UUCP is only one of the various
transports carrying Usenet traffic.

4.6 If You're Unhappy:....
If the owner of the machine you use says, "We will not carry alt.sex on
this machine," and you are not happy with that order, you have no
Usenet recourse. What can we outsiders do, after all?

with a minimal investment, you can get a feed of your own from
somewhere else. Computers capable of taking Usenet feeds are down in
the $500 range now, Unix-capable boxes are going for under $2000, and
there are at least two Unix lookalikes in the $100 price range.

No matter what, appealing to "Usenet" won't help. Even if those who
read such an appeal regarding system administration are sympathetic to
your cause, they will almost certainly have even less influence at your
site than you do.

If the user in question is the administrator or owner of the site from
which he or she posts, forget it; you can't win. Arrange for your
newsreading software to ignore articles from him or her if you can, and
chalk one up to experience.

Old June 2nd 05, 07:34 PM
DeserTBoB

On 2 Jun 2005 03:34:50 -0700, "lowlife liberal scumbag-defeated
twice-Democrat loser" wrote:

Nope, not at all- just getting ready for summer vacation and some time
off ! snip

SUUURE, ya are! I remember the last time we campaigned against your
spamming of Usenet, and you took a "vacation" in the middle of winter!
Don't worry, Noodles...when you start spamming again, we'll be at the
ready to pillory you with abuse complaints for SPAMMING...the #1
reason ISP accounts are terminated!

I'm going to share your delusions with my ISP's webmaster. He's going
to love it!
Old June 2nd 05, 08:33 PM
StewieGriffin

Maybe it's a vacation at a 'home'! Oh please please please!

Old June 2nd 05, 10:15 PM
Charlie Nudo-usenet spammer

On 2 Jun 2005 08:05:11 -0700, "Mr. Bicycle, major asshole !"
wrote:

Usenet is not a commercial network.
Many Usenet sites are academic or government organizations; in fact,
Usenet originated in academia. Therefore, there is a Usenet custom of
keeping commercial traffic to a minimum. If such commercial traffic is
generally considered worth carrying, then it may be grudgingly
tolerated. Even so, it is usually separated somehow from non-commercial
traffic; see comp.newprod. Usenet is not the Internet. The Internet is
a wide-ranging network, parts of which are subsidized by various
governments. The Internet carries many kinds of traffic; Usenet is only
one of them. And the Internet is only one of the various networks
carrying Usenet traffic. snip

Noodles, this contridicts EVERYTHING you've posted on Usenet over the
last three years! See? You're a fraud...unintelligent...no idea of
how Usenet works...and, most of all...GUILTY OF SPAMMING COMMERCIAL
TRAFFIC NO ONE WANTS!

Go suck a dog turd, Noodles! You've shot yourself in the foot once
again!
Old June 2nd 05, 10:53 PM
Bob Scarborough, sickly medicated old man

wrote:

[...]

well the "turd" verbage is obviously a DoucheBob giveaway...BINGO- we
have one DoucheBob posting from 2 different ISP's, with multiple email
addys..

on the home front, I just got a notice from ebay, saying I'm on 5 more
buyers' "favorite seller" list !!

yay me ! life is good !!

ooops, just got DoucheBob jealous again- he's ready to kick and the
nursing home is calling !

ha-ha- haaaa...

Congratulations, 66fourdoor, 5 or more eBay members have named you as
a "Favorite Seller" and have signed up to get regular updates on your
"Top Pick" items!

Old June 3rd 05, 01:02 AM
StewieGriffin

well the "turd" verbage is obviously a DoucheBob giveaway...BINGO- we
have one DoucheBob posting from 2 different ISP's, with multiple email
addys..

And how many do you have, Masterbator?

Old June 3rd 05, 12:07 PM
Bob Scarborough, sickly medicated old man

Bob, your campaign amounts to you playing with yourself in your living
room, while posting under multiple names on WebTV...

yes, you must know your ISP guy quite well- handling all those abuse
reports you get

Old June 3rd 05, 04:15 PM
DeserTBoB

On 2 Jun 2005 14:53:38 -0700, "Bob Scarborough, sickly medicated old
man" wrote:

well the "turd" verbage is obviously a DoucheBob giveaway...BINGO- we
have one DoucheBob posting from 2 different ISP's, with multiple email
addys.. snip

Obviously, Noodles can NOT dissect an NNTP header...LOL!

on the home front, I just got a notice from ebay, saying I'm on 5 more
buyers' "favorite seller" list !! snip

You cannot add yourself, idiot...LOL

How I Almost Bought a Book Store During My Christmas Vacation William M. Klimon Books 3 January 10th 05 05:58 PM
anyone want to vacation in Antiqua? dahoov2 Autographs 0 November 10th 04 04:54 PM
Mint Set and Vacation........... Gary Loveless Coins 0 August 7th 04 11:45 AM
Summer Vacation Mark Behrens Coins 5 July 18th 04 01:58 PM
Vacation Lots For Sale - I will take any offer 24319 Gummby3 Autographs 0 September 19th 03 06:46 AM