Digital Music Player for Seeburg SCD Jukeboxes

Old March 6th 04, 08:32 PM
stbann

Default Digital Music Player for Seeburg SCD Jukeboxes

MP3 HDD player replaces the Sony 60 disc changer in all
Seeburg SCD-1 through SCD-1F Jukeboxes.

It's available now !

Complete information at http://www.cdadapter.com

~Ann Marie
Old March 6th 04, 11:46 PM
Rob Rosenhouse

I have one of these and I have to say that it is great. My CD player died,
but once I installed this kit, everything was back to normal. The kit was
easy to install, and unless you're watching thru the window to see the CD
move, you'll never notice a difference. Plus, the hard drive will last for
years, if not longer. Do not hesitate to buy one of these kits, if you
have a failing or dead player.

Rob

(stbann) wrote in news:1aecd72d.0403061232.1ee57302
@posting.google.com:

Old March 7th 04, 01:54 AM
BOBAKER147

I have used several irems made by Datasync and they are top notch. I just
bought a Seeburg SCD just so I can install one of their kits.
Old March 7th 04, 03:32 AM
Don Lanway

You guys that have dead players might consider selling them to me for parts
at some point. I prefer to keep the Seeburgs original for as long as
possible.

Cheers,

Don

"BOBAKER147" wrote in message
I have used several irems made by Datasync and they are top notch. I just
bought a Seeburg SCD just so I can install one of their kits.

---

Old March 7th 04, 02:50 PM
Rob Rosenhouse

Don,

Since you can see the player thru the glass on this model, I would not want
to get rid of it. If it were completely invisible, I'd consider it.

Rob

Old March 7th 04, 04:20 PM
Ken Layton

What about a kit for the "Blast" and "Neon" models? I've got a location with a
Neon and the CDM4 player is failing. Can't find any kits to fix this thing
anywhere.

BUY/SELL/TRADE/GIVE AWAY your 8tracks -- Nov. listing [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 3 January 9th 05 02:41 PM
FAQ Repost Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 1 January 8th 04 08:48 AM
F.S. 2 "CD JUKEBOXES" thevidkid Juke Boxes 0 January 4th 04 05:36 PM
FAQ POST Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 4 December 29th 03 03:11 AM