August 2004 - A record setting month

Old August 31st 04, 09:41 PM
Keith A. Jakubowski

Default August 2004 - A record setting month

Although nothing was in the box today, August goes down as my best month
ever breaking my weekly TTM success record and my monthly TTM success
record. Here is the rundown for August:

TTM SUCCESSES (29)
Maria Conchita Alonso (Running Man)
David Anders (Alias)
Gillian Anderson (X-Files)
Thom Barry (Cold Case)
Anna Belknap x3 (The Handler, Medical Investigation)
Gary S. Bialke (Star Wars Artist)
Orlando Bloom (Lord Of The Rings)
Amber Brkich (Survivor)
Joann Daley (Star Wars Artist)
Seth Green (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Andy Hallett (Angel)
Linda Hamilton (Terminator)
Laura Harris x2 (Dead Like Me)
David Hewlett (Stargate: Atlantis)
Mila Kunis (That 70's Show)
Lindsay Lohan (Mean Girls)
Nia Long (Third Watch)
Danny Masterson (That 70's Show)
Ming-Na (ER)
Anthony Montgomery (Star Trek: Enterprise)
Jenna Morasca (Survivor)
Donna Murphy (Star Trek: Insurrection)
Terry O'Quinn (Alias, X-Files, Lost)
Johnathan Rhys-Davies (Lord Of The Rings)
Christina Ricci (Monster)
Annabella Sciorra (The Sopranos)

IN-PERSON SUCCESSES (6)
Don S. Davis (Stargate: SG-1)
Kelly Hu (X-Men)
Christopher Judge (Stargate: SG-1)
Tom McBeath (Stargate: SG-1)
Michael Shanks (Stargate: SG-1)
Amanda Tapping (Stargate: SG-1)

PRIVATE SIGNING SUCCESSES (7)
Amy Acker (Angel)
Nicholas Brendon (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Clara Bryant (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Nicole DeBoer (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
Sarah Hagan (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Indigo (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Christian Kane (Angel)

PURCHASES / AUCTION WINS (4)
Hayden Christensen (Attack Of The Clones)
Keith Giffen (Star Wars Artist)
Jasmine Guy (Dead Like Me)
Kathryn Morris (Cold Case)

Scans and addresses (where applicable) are on my site.

Keith
http://autographs.keithjakubowski.net
http://photos.keithjakubowski.net