Currency Notes for sale, VF-UNC

Old August 13th 03, 12:48 PM
StampMan

Default Currency Notes for sale, VF-UNC

Greetings all,

I have stopped collecting currency notes and I have these few that
just came in to me that I would like to sell.

USA

USA $1.00 UNC 1957 Star *Note, Priest-Anderson
USA $1.00 AU 2001 star *note
USA $1.00 AU 1999 star *note
USA $2.00 AU 1976 star *note

Mexico:

20 Pesos New Note UNC, really pretty
50 Pesos VF-XF Note, again, quite attractive

Europe

5 Euro 2002 in VF condition, colorful

Costa Rica

UNC 50 Colones 1993
UNC 100 Colones 1993
UNC 500 Colones 1994
UNC 1000 colones 1999

Afghanistan-Iran

UNC all, a assortment from 100 rials to 1000 rials or
from 500 afghani to 5000 afghani

Nicaragua

UNC 1 Centavo

Croatia

UNC one dinara

China

UNC Note, denomination?

Another note, from former Russian replublic, UNC, what country ? I do
not read Russian

Lebanon

UNC 250 Livres 1987

Indonesia

UNC 1000 Rupiah Year 2000
UNC 5000 Rupiah Year 2001
UNC 10,000 Rupiah Year 1998
UNC 20,000 Rupiah Year 1998

Also a large assortment of BankNotes of Hell which are extremely
colorful and very collectable all by themselves.

If anyone is intererted, do let me know as I would love to sell the
whole lot to one person, Make me a offer.....

Thank you

Ivan
USA