Paper $2 Canadian

Old August 11th 03, 08:02 PM
It's always something

Default Paper $2 Canadian

how much is it worth? I heard they changed the $2 to coins about 10
years ago. So how much is it worth besides $2?
Old August 14th 03, 10:40 AM
Jean Denis Vachon

Le 12 Aug 2003 14:25:19 -0700, (It's always
something) a écrit :

Jean Denis Vachon wrote in message . ..
Le 11 Aug 2003 12:02:50 -0700,
(It's always
something) a écrit :

how much is it worth? I heard they changed the $2 to coins about 10
years ago. So how much is it worth besides $2?

Hi
Your question is very complicate.
Type of 2 dollars from the 1937 serie:

1937 3 types

1954 Devil 4 types

1954 Modified 17 types

1974 15 types

1986 26 types

To identified the one you have :
I need t know what are the two signatures
The letters before the serial number
If there is an asterix before the number
What serie it is
The condition it is in
With all these info i can give you a value from the 2002 Charlton

1996 American Robins BUR7622744

Hi

serie:1986

serial # BUR 7622744

This note is a BC-55b signature Thiessen-Crow 9999999 notes issue in
that serie BUR.

Value:VG,F,VF,EF:2.00
AU:3.00
UNC:6.00

Data come from The Charlton Canadian Gouvernement Paper Money Catalog
14 th Edition (2002)